The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (111 Viewers)

Being focused and shaking off the buy everything I see syndrome is unusually liberating! Makes for less and smaller mail days but I’ll get over that too!! I mean that said, DIBS. View attachment 837223
How many of those Hotel Nevada $5's do you have? I have been trying to complete my second rack of $1's

You need a bath little darlin

20220114_155500.jpg

It's speedy cross-country first-class mail day! (Got two things, one from MD mailed a week ago, one from VA mailed on Monday.)

Thought the Overlook/Gold Room cut cards were the only thing I was getting today, but then these turned up a few hours later!

newchinaclubcutcards.jpg

(There were poker-size cut cards too, but didn't want to clutter the pic.) Thanks @JRald07!

Do I get a shirt or something?
Well I'm not sure on that one but maybe we can make it happen! Lol

***Ben Book Warning! Ye Be Warned***

I got a Shirt yesterday from @RainmanTrail and wore it last night! Unfortunately it did not bring me any luck but still had a good time!

And thanks to Asshole Bill for the Delicious small batch 4 Rose's, bottle lasted about 15 minutes with 6 of us having a few pours! not a forum member but awesome dude! Lol
Screenshot_20220115-183307_Messages.jpg

But what was interesting was why I recieved a shirt... I was BSing with Travis hinting that I would love a chip from his new LCrown Tripple Barrel CPC customs as a capper to take to SQM next month.
He responded saying he would like to send a suprise package but didn't tell me what was in it other than that he decided to use this shirt as packing material as he felt as he no longer owned a PH set that I should have the shirt!

Probably more excited than any Christmas of recent memory. Hoping to get out of work a little early because I knew the package was delivered... didn't get home early and in a rush to make it to our poker game with @DarkHelmet55 ...

Well one package wound up actually being 3! Had to stop and enjoy second Christmas
20220114_162128.jpg

Absolutely Sick!! Was crossing my fingers for a awesome capper and @RainmanTrail got me to damn near cry again! Seriously that was too generous brother!
20220114_162153.jpg

And I don't even have to break a sample for a capper! Travis had that covered as well! Another spotted freaking beauty!
20220114_162246.jpg

A special chip Travis had made for his 40th Birthday last year (BTW my big 40 is in September of this year!) Absolutely love the weird denom chips, perfect capper buddy, amazing chips! Congratulations on an amazing 2021 year of new customs they are ALL fantastic and should run deep in the set of the year competition.

Also recieved the BIG chip lot from @ceramicmike ... never added that many Fat Hats and Larger to the set at one time before, thank you for the opportunity buddy!
20220114_162147.jpg

A couple Free Artichoke Joe's $.25 and a couple fracs I have never seen! Thanks again Larry!

The last package was from the TRQueen Mrs. @liftapint , we swapped a couple TRKs and she sent me a bunch of Chipco Racks because she is amazing... but what I wasn't expecting was this beauty
20220114_181758.jpg

Another awesome capper, and she noticed it was a error chip and had no idea. Just freaking awesome. See the first pic Mel, had it on the table with me last night!

Thank you all soo much! Amazing mail day!

I got a Shirt yesterday from @RainmanTrail and wore it last night! Unfortunately it did not bring me any luck but still had a good time!

And thanks to Asshole Bill for the Delicious small batch 4 Rose's, bottle lasted about 15 minutes with 6 of us having a few pours! not a forum member but awesome dude! Lol
View attachment 847102
But what was interesting was why I recieved a shirt... I was BSing with Travis hinting that I would love a chip from his new LCrown Tripple Barrel CPC customs as a capper to take to SQM next month.
He responded saying he would like to send a suprise package but didn't tell me what was in it other than that he decided to use this shirt as packing material as he felt as he no longer owned a PH set that I should have the shirt!

Probably more excited than any Christmas of recent memory. Hoping to get out of work a little early because I knew the package was delivered... didn't get home early and in a rush to make it to our poker game with @DarkHelmet55 ...

Well one package wound up actually being 3! Had to stop and enjoy second Christmas
View attachment 847105
Absolutely Sick!! Was crossing my fingers for a awesome capper and @RainmanTrail got me to damn near cry again! Seriously that was too generous brother!
View attachment 847107
And I don't even have to break a sample for a capper! Travis had that covered as well! Another spotted freaking beauty!
View attachment 847109
A special chip Travis had made for his 40th Birthday last year (BTW my big 40 is in September of this year!) Absolutely love the weird denom chips, perfect capper buddy, amazing chips! Congratulations on an amazing 2021 year of new customs they are ALL fantastic and should run deep in the set of the year competition.

Also recieved the BIG chip lot from @ceramicmike ... never added that many Fat Hats and Larger to the set at one time before, thank you for the opportunity buddy!
View attachment 847111
A couple Free Artichoke Joe's $.25 and a couple fracs I have never seen! Thanks again Larry!

The last package was from the TRQueen Mrs. @liftapint , we swapped a couple TRKs and she sent me a bunch of Chipco Racks because she is amazing... but what I wasn't expecting was this beauty
View attachment 847117
Another awesome capper, and she noticed it was a error chip and had no idea. Just freaking awesome. See the first pic Mel, had it on the table with me last night!

So sick. @RainmanTrail has made some of the sickest custom sets through CPC. Congrats on your loot Ben. You’re a great member of PCF and well deserving.

View attachment 847102

View attachment 847105
View attachment 847107
View attachment 847109

View attachment 847111

View attachment 847117

Dibs all. Kthnx

My second epic mail day of 2022, and it’s only January!! Huge shout out to @Jeevansluck, @RivieraDanny, and @Ben8257 for helping me with my TRK addiction.

If anyone has more of those awesome Redfield orange/blue quarter pies….talk to me!!! Or the pink solid fracs. Trying to build a rack and have a LONG way to go.

845231B1-7A62-4CC8-9FB6-5729E8163CCF.jpeg
8CF1EA50-7663-4300-A7F8-60FF36840D78.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom