The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (52 Viewers)

If by luck you mean he’s trying to get his greedy hands on my Casablanca’s...
Then YES!

He doesn't know I have dibs on the Casa chips...as they travel back and forth between the two of us :tup:

He doesn't know I have dibs on the Casa chips...as they travel back and forth between the two of us :tup:
These better not be the black base color ones...

C33D7926-0E6D-4AC2-BF82-003B11942380.gif

Gotcha.
Some Jerry’s and Silver Sevens just sold a couple nights ago. I hesitated and started a conversation with the seller and poof! They were gone.

Ok so I'm not home to receive these and they are at my parents house until I get back from overseas, but that didn't stop me from video calling my mum and forcing her to show me the contents :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

This is definitely the brightest box of chips I've ever received. Definitely my favourite as well.

Thanks to @detroitdad @Sprouty and also. @ChaosRock for the sweet deal on the yellows. I'll defintiely be buying you a beverage or two in Vegas if you make it to the meetup.

Oh and thanks to @WedgeRock for ruining my nice clay mail pron with a rack of plastic chips. I guess I'll have to send these back to you :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: i think Bill may have had one too many bourbons when he packed the box.
Screenshot_20190523_224840.jpg

IMG_20190523_232052.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom