The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (59 Viewers)

Hoping this is delivered to the office before I drive home today.
C6902E12-D946-477D-96AB-1F672446EEC4.jpeg

@bentax1978 is apparently even better at packaging chips than he is at murdering and repurposing them. Who knew. Thanks for the great packaging and shipment mate.
A package within a package within a package within a package. Can’t wait to start destroying them myself.
@Sprouty you were right. In person the $25s are really nice.
5FE6E65D-9BC2-4F41-8463-3F402E43555C.jpeg

A971816B-1603-4F8C-B088-FA7544F7443A.jpeg

C4DD985C-28E0-479B-AB81-CBED76810E28.jpeg

Last edited:
@bentax1978 is apparently even better at packaging chips than he is at murdering and repurposing them. Who knew. Thanks for the great packaging and shipment mate.
A package within a package within a package within a package. Can’t wait to start destroying them myself.

Glad they arrived safely. I much prefer this method for shipping up to around 200 chips as compared to a SFRB, which has a lower capacity anyway. Nominally the same price too.

Enjoy the murder!

They do look and feel great!

I think they look fantastic. Visually, it might be my favorite mold. As for feel. I thought it was "meh". It could all be in my head. They felt plasticky to me for some reason. B mold is still one of my all around favorites

I think they look fantastic. Visually, it might be my favorite mold. As for feel. I thought it was "meh". It could all be in my head. They felt plasticky to me for some reason. B mold is still one of my all around favorites
Large crown with 7/8 inlay is my new favorite mold/ chip from CPC

Yup I hear ya. I personally love any of the molds with the concentric circles best for feel and sound but was really impressed with this scrown mold.

Glad they arrived safely. I much prefer this method for shipping up to around 200 chips as compared to a SFRB, which has a lower capacity anyway. Nominally the same price too.

Exactly. @uclaure shipped chips this way to me. A SFRB is too small for 200 chips, IMO. And a MFRB is $12 and way too big for 200 chips. A Regional FRB is an option, but triple packaged bubble mailers is safe and water proof, and costs the same as a SFRB.

My kids call them bricks of cocaine.

I just sent 200 chips this way out to Washington state. Delivery confirmation says they should hit the porch today. Anxious to confirm they made it safely, as it was my first outgoing bubble mailer.

Last edited:
Exactly. @uclaure shipped chips this way to me. A SFRB is too small for 200 chips, IMO. And a MFRB is $12 and way too big for 200 chips. A Regional FRB is an option, but triple packaged bubble mailers is safe and water proof, and costs the same as a SFRB.

My kids call them bricks of cocaine.

I just sent 200 chips this way out to Washington state. Delivery confirmation says they should hit the porch today. Anxious to confirm they made it safely, as it was my first outgoing bubble mailer.

I should have them soon. I will post pictures here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom