The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (65 Viewers)

I wish I had a good mail day. As I feared, tracking has ceased on the first package from CPC. Looks like it was in customs then released. Now is in limbo for almost a week. Two more sets have since been shipped from CPC and will undoubtedly suffer the same fate.
Seriously, wtf is tracking for if they don’t use it? I also have sent out several jerseys from my collection through eBay sales. Canadapost will not track items. Very frustrating. And with Covid ramping up, will only get worse.

My first limit set. Love the way the Jack $25 GO chips go with the HSI $1A.
0BDBCBD5-269C-49AA-99E3-84CC13C344EB.jpeg

Don’t have my color chips handy, but looks like charcoal, Munzell green and radiant red.

(The lighting at night at my place is not conducive to good chip photos, bleh)

Reminds me of this chip. I had a rack for a minute and loved the colors in person but let them go as they didn't fit what I was doing.

Those 20th century look to be similar in color. I am sure they are great in person.

PXL_20201115_204154928.jpg
PXL_20201115_201848712.jpg

Theres crap everywhere here! Not a very big house (2,400 sq ft)... the poker tables get swapped for the dining table when we play. The old owner spent about $70k on a new kitchen and built in book shelves in the dining room. Some of the chips live there, the rest stacked in the basement living room! Hoping soon to Remodel the basement to a poker room.

Now the Legos.. they do have their own room, it has lots of other crap in it, including my gun cabinets but we call it the lego room! Lol
View attachment 590630
Messy because a couple of my Chritmas sets were in the middle there. When I am building it can be messy!!
C4B7F261-9C57-4D4B-88CC-6C28D26FB25D.jpeg

Damn. Four friggin days across a vast ocean, processed and delivered. That's incredible.

What the hell is the USPS doing these days?
Playing poker in the back room with my fu@&ing chips, no doubt. :mad:
The game can’t last forever. Come on, guys. Hurry up and repackage them. It’s my turn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom