The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (122 Viewers)

Not mail, but a two hour drive to the cabin to have dinner with @liftapint and @slisk250 ...

And finally get the rest of my Cali AS set...

YUP!

D9CA651C-9D4B-46E6-AC6D-5A9B443F26FE.jpeg

What's is the box ?
View attachment 533442
Cards mold group buy chips obv !
View attachment 533443
Thanks @Kid_Eastwood for the design, @BarryWhine for the logistic and @SeanGecko for the group buy Idea.

And many thanks to @Bobb59 for the Vegas World sample set resent me for free after the first one got lost.
View attachment 533447
You have yours already from the GB? Then the first batch should be delivering out to people if these were first shipped to @SeanGecko and he sent them out to recipients.

Wait, what is this? Strangely sized boxes that I had never seen before getting a package from @liftapint last week.

EA039BB7-6E74-4E6B-89E5-D195CA4A0A41.jpeg

And what was inside? Pure awesomeness. All I can say is wow!
F770BE3B-B466-474A-B1C6-64178D03F144.jpeg
Thank you @Frank! Everything was very well packed and arrived safe and sound.

And thanks go to Mel. You have helped me in many respects the last several weeks, and I very much appreciate it. I blame you for getting me hooked on TRKs, but you’re the best!

Also special thanks to @Lil Tuna for an extremely helpful tip just when I had started to give up hope of getting a set. I’ll never forget your brilliant idea!

Last edited:
Wait, what is this? Strangely sized boxes that I had never seen before getting a package from @liftapint last week.

And what was inside? Pure awesomeness. All I can say is wow!
Thank you @Frank! Everything was very well packed and arrived safe and sound.

And thanks go to Mel. You have helped me in many respects the last several weeks, and I very much appreciate it. I blame you for getting me hooked on TRKs, but you’re the best!

Also special thanks to @Lil Tuna for an extremely helpful tip just when I had started to give up hope of getting a set. I’ll never forget your brilliant idea!
Ohio cash set? :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom