The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (87 Viewers)

You mean with the wife and kids? :D
It may seem like I've lost sight of what's really important, as I've definitely got the priorities straight, the wife and kids can wait! :p

I don't think it's very nice to needle a guy who is now likely living outdoors thanks to his chip purchases!

Haha, my friend, I've got a foot out the door let me tell ya, and ain't no doghouse to bail me out neither. It'll be a tent made of poker chips...

grantc54 said:
I don't think it's very nice to needle a guy who is now likely living outdoors thanks to his chip purchases!
Haha, my friend, I've got a foot out the door let me tell ya, and ain't no doghouse to bail me out neither. It'll be a tent made of poker chips...

Time to Man UP NAV. Tell the wife you're the one who brings home the big bucks in the family and you can spend YOUR MONEY however you like. Also tell her if she wants to get any money for any of the things she likes she better just let you be. Please let me know how this works out for you. I'd really like to know so I can gauge how my wife might react to something a lot more tame than this in the future. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

I'm keeping an eye on local craigslists ads for when your wife rage sells all your beautiful chips at a fraction of the cost to teach you a lesson!

Time to Man UP NAV. Tell the wife you're the one who brings home the big bucks in the family and you can spend YOUR MONEY however you like. Also tell her if she wants to get any money for any of the things she likes she better just let you be. Please let me know how this works out for you. I'd really like to know so I can gauge how my wife might react to something a lot more tame than this in the future. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I can just see the headlines in The Vancouver Sun tomorrow:

"Mission man castrated by wife using poker chip he bought clandestinely"

I'm keeping an eye on local craigslists ads for when your wife rage sells all your beautiful chips at a fraction of the cost to teach you a lesson!
giphy (38).gif

It may seem like I've lost sight of what's really important, as I've definitely got the priorities straight, the wife and kids can wait! :p

Hey when you get that built can you submit it to google? I tried googling house built of poker chips and all that I got was a dude with 38725363929 cards that he made a city out of...

Some say Brie and I post too much, some say we have taken over this thread... just living the dream like the rest of you guys!! We absolutely love PCF and everything that it has been for us over the last year!!! This is another quick story of amazing generosity!!!

Let me tell you, anyone that knows Brie @FordPickup92 knows she is tuff!!! Man she doesn't get choked up about anything... we have recieved countless acts of generosity... but today a little package showed up and she could barely tell me who it was from... our awesome fellow button collector @Nuhockey!! She reached out inquiring about a few buttons. One being the Silver Club... it is no secret that I am probably Steve's @Quicksilver-75 biggest fan!! We are very late to the game but trying to gather up samples of the stuff he has made over the years has been difficult but in time I hope I can find them!! The second one is awesome the Garage Mahal button, the game I used to play weekly for years was in a guys garage and that's what we all called this monster 3 level garage!! I recently saw this button and was amazed!! Honestly can't wait to get that one on the table with my family!!
20200302_195613.jpg

Pay no attention to @Lil Tuna chips I am cleaning and oiling!! Almost finished brother!! They are looking great!! Lol

Any ways this shows up today, and she definitely cracked a little bit!! Thank you brother and I promise we will repay the favor!! PCF is absolutely amazing thank all of you for making even us noobs feel like we a part of something so amazing!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Some say Brie and I post too much, some say we have taken over this thread... just living the dream like the rest of you guys!! We absolutely love PCF and everything that it has been for us over the last year!!! This is another quick story of amazing generosity!!!

Let me tell you, anyone that knows Brie @FordPickup92 knows she is tuff!!! Man she doesn't get choked up about anything... we have recieved countless acts of generosity... but today a little package showed up and she could barely tell me who it was from... our awesome fellow button collector @Nuhockey!! She reached out inquiring about a few buttons. One being the Silver Club... it is no secret that I am probably Steve's @Quicksilver-75 biggest fan!! We are very late to the game but trying to gather up samples of the stuff he has made over the years has been difficult but in time I hope I can find them!! The second one is awesome the Garage Mahal button, the game I used to play weekly for years was in a guys garage and that's what we all called this monster 3 level garage!! I recently saw this button and was amazed!! Honestly can't wait to get that one on the table with my family!!
View attachment 416720
Pay no attention to @Lil Tuna chips I am cleaning and oiling!! Almost finished brother!! They are looking great!! Lol

Any ways this shows up today, and she definitely cracked a little bit!! Thank you brother and I promise we will repay the favor!! PCF is absolutely amazing thank all of you for making even us noobs feel like we a part of something so amazing!!

Fellow Chipper Ben
They are looking sweet my friend, appreciate you putting your mad skills on those! Can’t wait to see them Saturday! :)

They are looking sweet my friend, appreciate you putting your mad skills on those! Can’t wait to see them Saturday! :)
Lighting is low In the living room, i promise they are bright!! Ms. Brie hand scrubbed almost every one of them her self last night!! I stayed up until about 1:30 am drying and oiling!! They are about ready to come home and join your awesome PH collection!!

View attachment 416720

Fellow Chipper Ben
@Nuhockey thank you so much!! Definitely a gift I was not anticipating today!!! We will swing the chip karma your way asap!!

HUGE DELIVERY ARRIVED TODAY!
View attachment 416851
I swear this isn't a tease. It's all I could open snap a picture of before I got dragged outta the house.

My family wants to go for this stupid thing called dinner right now. I promise more pics are coming soon!
If it’s a photo of boxes and no chips, it’s a tease! :mad::p

1583252433297.gif

These chips arrived in very poor condition :sneaky::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. They lost their color and luster during shipping :p . But I have OCD, ECD, CCD, and lots of other stuff and need to complete the rack :tup:... so I need 35 more of these chips... Please go to my WTB and help! :nailbite:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/lucky-derby-500.53034/

AD67D824-C8D5-41C0-BB34-E98E376C3397.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom