The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (81 Viewers)

More cards...
2E01702E-75C6-4034-8465-62073F264146.jpeg

I don’t have any Cartmundi’s but I’m looking for jumbo index (poker or bridge I don’t care)...but I can’t find any
I think we talked about this before but they seemed to have stopped making the jumbo index. Haven’t seen any since last year.

Forgot about these. Question; what’s the easiest way to clean plastic cards?

View attachment 319327
I saw a card room cleaning Kems several years ago. There were two folded towels on the poker table. One towel was moist. Not sure if it had any soap or not, and a second dry towel next to it. They would rub both sides of each card on the moist towel and then rub each side of the cleaned card on the dry towel. I can't remember if they spread them out to dry or not but I would think that would be a good idea.

that wheel looks sexy!!! You are livin the dream Tony!!!

I wish it was for myself. I'm just gathering the parts for when a customer eventually asks for a full sized roulette table with wheel and chips. It's not practical to lug this wheel around to my rental events. Probably weighs 150+ lbs.

For those KEM decks, I'd use the toilet. Don't forget to flush....
In lieu of this method ...

Keep your KEM Cards clean. Here are the recommended card-cleaning instructions for KEM Cards:
  • Always use cold water when washing your KEM cards. Using hot water will cause fading and chipping. (Do not put them in the dish washer or washing machine!)
  • Use a neutral soap. A neutral soap is one that carries a PH balance of 4. A neutral soap is one that is not alkaline or acidic. Using a neutral soap like Dove will increase the longevity of your playing cards.
  • Use a non-abrasive cloth to clean your cards. Don't use a paper towel or other abrasive material.
  • Clean only a few cards at a time. Don’t go too fast. Be sure each card is cleaned before moving on to the next card.
  • Rub very lightly on both sides of the card and rinse quickly.
  • Don’t let soap residue or water lay on the card for an extended period of time.
  • Use a cloth to dry by hand. Then set out each card individually to air dry.
  • Do not set cards on top of one another until they are completely dry.
  • Do not use any artificial heat to dry the cards. Avoid setting in the sun.
  • Once dried, place KEM cards back in storage case.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom