The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (54 Viewers)

Finally started to unpack some recent mail...

6CC6FF27-A587-45E6-AF62-65CA66902CF5.jpeg

12F157A4-04F2-48F4-BA0E-6F0C4B06A19D.jpeg

Very nice, Ken! I started down that road once a few years ago, but didn't have the patience to assemble an entire set. Love those chips, QC issues and all.

Had a big set with all the chips that I need not come up for sale, I don’t think I would have had the patience to put it all together. I realized it’s very hard to find some of the denoms, especially the $5s, $1Ks and $5Ks, but the opportunity came up to buy all the chips I need from one source, and did I mention they are razor sharp?...I am pretty sure in @ovo approved minty condition :D

Had a big set with all the chips that I need not come up for sale, I don’t think I would have had the patience to put it all together. I realized it’s very hard to find some of the denoms, especially the $5s, $1Ks and $5Ks, but the opportunity came up to buy all the chips I need from one source, and did I mention they are razor sharp?...I am pretty sure in @ovo approved minty condition :D

We need a lot more pics than the top down view!

Years ago I saw someone Selling some chips on eBay. I messaged him to see if he had more and he told me that he had a set. I tried to buy the set but he refused to sell them. Over the last six years I’ve sent one or two emails each year trying to buy the chips, but never heard back from him. Three weeks ago he emails me and says he’s ready to sell. Good for him I was ready to buy

E035DC87-CB6A-4EA4-BEF1-63A501C46BA8.jpeg
B89EF4A2-0DCB-428A-8A1C-1E816B6112CA.jpeg
18E9762A-377E-4B5A-8F30-E0CEBD2769FF.jpeg
823E2DC6-6A4C-460C-8AFA-870C8C7F3BBD.jpeg

I know some people can guess what these are

Years ago I saw someone Selling some chips on eBay. I messaged him to see if he had more and he told me that he had a set. I tried to buy the set but he refused to sell them. Over the last six years I’ve sent one or two emails each year trying to buy the chips, but never heard back from him. Three weeks ago he emails me and says he’s ready to sell. Good for him I was ready to buy

View attachment 300445View attachment 300446View attachment 300447View attachment 300448

Tease

View attachment 300445View attachment 300446View attachment 300447View attachment 300448

Not sure it makes sense with the rest of the chips but here’s to hoping..

4590939C-2D24-45C3-84B8-5F3756EEF99B.jpeg
C5636D36-A7CF-4FE3-BA68-F453D61445B2.jpeg

I like these a lot. They look fairly used though. Its hard to tell with the wrap on them. Please post more pictures..........

But the Delta Club $2's doesn't fit to the other chips of these impressive set! Please sell me a rack of the Delta Club's... :rolleyes: ;)

The $2s are from first release. The grand inlays I posted are second release but they just used old $2s.

I like these a lot. They look fairly used though. Its hard to tell with the wrap on them. Please post more pictures..........
They are used. Round edges but still stand. They actually look in better shape than the delta clubs I had before. They need some cleaning and oil for the colors to pop

No Cali. Seller said he bought from Apache
Yeah Steamboat right? I forget how but there’s a way to view ALL of Apache’s historical inventory on his website. These and a huge number of other pretty awesome sets are on there. Will try to look into it later today but I remember it was an easy change of the last words in the URL.

Speaking of card capper, any suggestions on what to place it in? I've seen air-tite cases

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom