The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (88 Viewers)

And lest anyone think this is a one-off or a fluke ... here's another package of 5 sample chips that also arrived today, shipped on June 22 by @FlopTheNuts:

IMG_3081.JPEG

Once again, tracking shows it spent 4 weeks being ignored (?) in Chicago:

1627339235422.png

I'm usually pretty reluctant to criticize any postal service, especially given the last 18 months, but this is ridiculous.

@justincarothers sent me 4 sample chips, shipped on June 15, and delivered today, July 26. And it cost $28.50 !!

View attachment 743009

And based on the tracking, the delay was not with Canada Post, nor even Customs. Purely USPS' fault:

View attachment 743007

Now, I've had some really good USPS experiences in the last month or two, stuff going Canada-to-USA in like 6 days. Plus I've seen plenty of domestic shipments talked about, that were really fast deliveries (thinking about the latest Chip Room sale, for example.)

So I feel a little bit insulted by USPS, that an international shipment took over a month to go from one facility to the next WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. Thanks very much for allocating appropriate resources to international mailings...
It's been brutal lately. Packages have been arriving, but it's random if it takes 2 days or 4 weeks.

Thank you @Windwalker for the barrel of ES $500s, which are easily my favorite NAGB chips along with SB $5s. Without going into any details, Krish went above and beyond on this and I could not be more appreciative.

ZvqJrGQ.jpg

They're also a better fit than I was expecting next to AS T1Ks, which are both part of an eventual relabel:

wQrwcjj.jpg

Thank you @Windwalker for the barrel of ES $500s, which are easily my favorite NAGB chips along with SB $5s. Without going into any details, Krish went above and beyond on this and I could not be more appreciative.

ZvqJrGQ.jpg

They're also a better fit than I was expecting next to AS T1Ks, which are both part of an eventual relabel:

wQrwcjj.jpg
More AS T1Ks turning to dust. People with sets or hoping to put one together please turn away now. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Mail day! @LeGold reshipped these gorgeous arc yellow starbursts and some milled hot pinks to Germany.
IMG_20210726_211935.jpg

IMG_20210726_212717.jpg

IMG_20210726_212737.jpg

Those 6 high quality racks ruined me for the flimsy ones from China, so I'll have to replace all of those at some point. o_O

The starbursts got me a lot closer to finishing my old school mixed Set as a non denom frac:
IMG_20210727_093554.jpg

Right now I'm working on scraping together a barrel of PCA $100s.

All in all a great chipping day in Cologne!

Huge shout out to @BearMetal for these custom DB holders. They are stunning! Thanks Jonathan!
That pink is outrageous! You picked really well, even if the material was hard to work with. What does BearMetal have up his sleeve next ... :unsure:

They are not round...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom