The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (118 Viewers)

T minus 34 and counting
49665063-6E56-43B1-9FBB-1E21D23F176A.jpeg

A lucky escape, congratulations!

I recently sent something that arrived in a similar state and there were casualties :( Really irritates me when customs let their dogs use our chips as chew toys...

Not many awesome mail days for me anymore... but this one was awesome! Not sure who owned them but my good buddy Elvis @steam picked them up know I loved Jokers Wild. Honestly the closest to mint and all the same shade that I have seen!
View attachment 714484
Damn they are nice!! Going to be hard to put them in play! Might be a rebuy rack only for the quarters set. Don't even have to clean them, just a quick oil and right in the set they go! Wow well worth the wait for a mail day like that!!

Very nice Ben! I had to sift through like 3 racks to get one rack with all the same shade, this color can be particularly "variant". Congrats, they're a great frac.

Very nice Ben! I had to sift through like 3 racks to get one rack with all the same shade, this color can be particularly "variant". Congrats, they're a great frac.
I built one beautiful rack a while back and traded it away, the ones I kept are well... yeah different shades, never knew there were so many different Oranges! Lmao this one is truly a beauty (better than my best rack that I built!) That's what I mean when I say it's going to be hard to mix them in on the quarter limit set. At the end of the night getting that rack back together would be a total Pain!
20210608_091007.jpg

** edit** zoomed in on the topic at hand so I am not cross posting!

Thinking I may just try to find one more barrel of "mixed" and keep the good rack for something else. Seriously my favorite hot stamp ever. Never played attention as I was told they are live chips but Brie and I were weighing them last night.. every JW chip is over 10 grams, how can they be leaded if they are still live? Are they just an older run? I checked the different shades thinking maybe that rack in particular was older but every shade darker just got heavier... pretty interesting

It's not like two years ago when these JW chips were everywhere, even finding a barrel now is a hunt! I have time! Haha

Last edited:
WOW, I had the *most* spectacular mail day!

I must share, and express my gratitude for all of these wonderful things.

First, @Windwalker helped me finish my rack of Nevada Club $500s. Thank you Krish!

View attachment 714574

View attachment 714575

Next, @RivieraDanny reached out to me because he found some orange/blue Redfields that I've been looking for. He send them in the COOLEST chip display thingies I've ever seen. Slowly slowly slowly working to add to my collection of these babies. Thank you, Danny!!

View attachment 714578

Next, another heroic effort in helping me with my dream of filling a rack of New China $0.50, @HaRDHouSeiNC gave up his own efforts to collect these, to help me realize this dream. THANK YOU Eric! I now have 70 of these gorgeous fracs, thanks to the barrel that Eric sent to me. Getting closer to the dream!!

View attachment 714581

Saving the best for last. I got an AMAZING surprise from the most amazing chipper ever, @PAZ himself.
I'm just going to leave this photo right here, and say, if you know, you know. I'm such happy girl right now. DELICIOUS.

View attachment 714583
LOL, at this rate, the 3 NCC 50c chips I have for you will end up being your spares.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom