The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (62 Viewers)

Wow, USPS making up for lost time and running it back twice today.

PXL_20210124_212439236.jpg

More mail pr0n from my big shipment last week

These watermelon chips are the missing link for my solid cali cash set

25c / 50c / $1 / $5 / $20

1611529914723.png

1611530306126.png

The 80 maroon chips are the only chips that maybe will be replaced with Cherokee oversized purples to really finish it off.
Color matched inlays will look great imho (looking at the Cherokee inlay)

1611530240533.png

More pr0n will follow after labels :)

Thanks @JFCJ & @AfterTheFact

Last edited:
Apart from the dirt and hooker juice, how would you describe the condition of these? Sharp edges?
Yes. They are in really good condition. There is some slight warping, but I took care of that last night/today. I can take some close up picks if you want when I get home.

Yes. They are in really good condition. There is some slight warping, but I took care of that last night/today. I can take some close up picks if you want when I get home.
Appreciated! Would be cool to see them in stacks as they'd make great additions to a set I have in mind.

Months in the making and testing @Josh Kifer s patience while trying to chase down the last missing pieces for my sets, the package from Josh arrived in what I can only describe as lightning fast.
6 days from the us to my german doorstep... It could not have been faster if Josh got on a plane himself and hand delivered it to me. :D

Real pr0n to come when I've cleaned them all and sorted them into the sets they belong to.
IMG_20210125_134328.jpg

IMG_20210125_134850.jpg

IMG-20210125-WA0008.jpeg

Thanks to @Eloe2000 there seems to be a bit of a theme happening. Just received this in the mail yesterday. Going to be trying to get some of the red ink off my Vintage Room chips. And my wife is excited, SETTLE DOWN, to try this on the grout in our shower.

Attachments

• scrubber.jpg
    scrubber.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 88
  • vintage room 2.jpg
    vintage room 2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 84
  • vintage room 3.jpg
    vintage room 3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 85

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom