The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (68 Viewers)

Ya, I believe it's the only house mold TRK ever made. @PAZ would probably know for sure though.

The $100 is tough to find. This was by far the most I've ever spent on one chip.

Yes, Dennis made those. There was actually a chipper in the shop when the GN owner came in to order.

Yes, Dennis made those. There was actually a chipper in the shop when the GN owner came in to order.
There is a hot stamped $1 on the bay, but it’s a tad out of my price range. Not sure if it is a good price or not

There is a hot stamped $1 on the bay, but it’s a tad out of my price range. Not sure if it is a good price or not

That's a really rare chip as well. It predates this $100 by like 15-20 years I think. That one is from the first use of the G~N mold in the 50s or 60s. My $100 (and the sample set I'm chasing down) is from 1975. If you can find that one at the convention you'll probably do better than the one on eBay, but it still won't be cheap.

Edit: The Chip Rack says it's an 'S' value code, which they place between $300-$349. Their prices are usually pretty inflated, but not always. With respect to the super high demand sets like old school golden nugget or Tropicana 1st edition, the auction prices usually are pretty in line with the chip rack (if they're in excellent condition or better at least).

As an example, the chip rack has the Tropicana frac listed as a 'P' ($175-$199) and the $1 as an 'N' ($125-$149) and if they're in great shape, that's what they will go for almost every time. You can get them for a lot less if they have flea bites and wear though. Also, the Golden Nugget $100 is listed as a 'T' ($350-$399) and it sold for $380 in mint condition.

Last edited:
In all my years chipping I've never owned one of these chip holders. Looks like I'll be buying some more, they are great.
Thanks @doakwolf
IMG_20190419_160804.jpg

Best sample set ever!!! These are my favorite CPC customs. My bookmark to PCF is actually directly to the Black Cat Club pron thread. These chips are absolutely amazing.

And thank you @Toby for the surprise free snapper!!!’

View attachment 279032

Love those dealer buttons, especially the Cat Eye one. Also, that $500 is fire.

Ya, definitely one of the best tourney sets out there. I believe @Mr Tree had the most influence on that design if I'm not mistaken. Certainly well done!
While I am very proud of this one I can’t take solo credit. This set was a true collaborative effort between myself and
@BGinGA
@bivey
@Gear
And @toad94

I will say I felt like our group had the best synergy of any of the design teams.

Is it just me or does the PCF software keep cutting the resolution of my pictures no matter if I click "Full Image" or just do a BBCode direct link to my Flickr account?

Last edited:

Why? I wonder...

I guess I'll just have to post external links then.

Anyways... today was a good day. The ES Cash is also amazing. A couple more racks to go and my relabel project will be ready.

The AST's are soooo nice too. I didn't think I'd like hotstamps until today.

Testing external link

My guess is, it is to save space. @Tommy has to pay for all the server space, and we love to post a lot of super-sized photos. At one time, the had to self edit to make pics less than a certain MB size. That is no longer an issue, so I think he has software that handles it for us.

I could be wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom