The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (78 Viewers)

View attachment 612159
Starting to piece together a mixed house mold set. Thanks to @SpaceMonkey420 for the sahara 1s that just came in! Anyone have ideas for a $5 house mold chip that might go well with these?
No clue
IMG_20201221_153143.jpg

For everyone who had a package with this kind of delayed tracking, did your tracking start updating or did the package just show up randomly?
View attachment 612172
I’ve experienced both - but most recently (yesterday actually) I had a package show up here in Switzerland after not being updated since Dec 18th

I’ve experienced both - but most recently (yesterday actually) I had a package show up here in Switzerland after not being updated since Dec 18th
Same here - suddenly started moving yesterday after being "in the air" for 3 weeks!

1610453879865.png

Ordered a few small things from Spinettis and didn’t want to pay for shipping... so I just threw a handful of chips in the cart as well and I’m not mad about it :) I had to get some chips from Mesquite, NV because it’s about 30 minutes from where I grew up and we always stopped there on the way to Vegas and California.
914D6176-AB82-4536-94A6-794D1F7CA03A.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom