The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (134 Viewers)

One box is @LeGold ’s I’ll give him the privilege of posting his.

Here is half of my chiproom purchase with a couple of racks from @Mike mac

70B91190-4462-4783-8C5F-DA53CD510B4A.jpeg

No Poker chips, but I’d like to share this.
I was quite surprised when I saw this package and had no idea what did I order?!
View attachment 586779View attachment 586780View attachment 586782

View attachment 586783View attachment 586785View attachment 586786
That’s POS Amazon right there at their finest. That’s what I hate about them, some of the boxes will be damaged when I deliver them and it’s not even my fault, it’s because Amazon wants to put something that small in a big ass box with all of that open space and that BS piece of paper as if it’s supposed to help. A lot of these companies don’t package there stuff worth a crap because the items are always loose and moving around in the box.... Please understand that whatever you order online is being handled multiple times, going through conveyor belts with hundreds of thousands of other packages that are beating up against each other and getting tossed, dropped, thrown, etc... I hate to say it, but it’s true. I will never order anything online I’m not okay with being beat around and handled multiple times. Like the item above in the picture is something you wouldn’t need to worry about so much, I’m just surprised the box didn’t come in busted up and retapped up.

That’s POS Amazon right there at their finest. That’s what I hate about them, some of the boxes will be damaged when I deliver them and it’s not even my fault, it’s because Amazon wants to put something that small in a big ass box with all of that open space and that BS piece of paper as if it’s supposed to help. A lot of these companies don’t package there stuff worth a crap because the items are always loose and moving around in the box.... Please understand that whatever you order online is being handled multiple times, going through conveyor belts with hundreds of thousands of other packages that are beating up against each other and getting tossed, dropped, thrown, etc... I hate to say it, but it’s true. I will never order anything online I’m not okay with being beat around and handled multiple times. Like the item above in the picture is something you wouldn’t need to worry about so much, I’m just surprised the box didn’t come in busted up and retapped up.
Fed ex left our "expensive" box at the mail box last night, found it this morning. Box soaked, wet chippies :( luckily our neighbors are primarily not thieves.

Fed ex left our "expensive" box at the mail box last night, found it this morning. Box soaked, wet chippies :( luckily our neighbors are primarily not thieves.
I see FedEx do that lazy crap all the time, when I do some country routes, they will leave them by the mailbox next to the hwy or road instead of driving back to their property to deliver to the front door. The Amazon delivery drivers are the absolute worst :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: omg they suck so bad. That’s why they get paid what they get paid. You pay for the service you get, I’m sorry for anyone who has encountered a crappy UPS driver, because there is a few of them in my building, and I take my job personal and try to do the best I can to service the customers while being friendly too.

Amen, brother! I’d love to get a small meetup one day! I might be able to squeeze three tables in my place.
Now we are talking, 3 tables would be epic. I just did a 2 table one a few weeks ago and hauled in $500 :cool I can bring an extra table and chippies plus any additional poker players needed:sneaky:

I see FedEx do that lazy crap all the time, when I do some country routes, they will leave them by the mailbox next to the hwy or road instead of driving back to their property to deliver to the front door. The Amazon delivery drivers are the absolute worst :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: omg they suck so bad. That’s why they get paid what they get paid. You pay for the service you get, I’m sorry for anyone who has encountered a crappy UPS driver, because there is a few of them in my building, and I take my job personal and try to do the best I can to service the customers while being friendly too.
Yeah I work for UPS right now also, and some of the BS amazon does is just plain sad. Our route is all country roads, long gravel lanes etc, we drive all of them to deliver garage or front door unless pre confirmed OK by the recipient to leave at the the mailbox, but even then we try to put them behind a bush or front entry gate if possible.
*and always in a plastic bag for protection. Almost everything we delivered yesterday went in big plastic bags

Also, even though we are home most of the time nowadays, I still have FedEx deliver all of my items to a Walgreen’s drug store just down the road. I don’t want my packages on full display, especially at this time of year.

I like the “primarily” qualifier :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry about your wet chippies :(
We have a house off the court some where that has a person who "meets people in their cars in the middle of the night to make an exchange"
We've never had anything stolen, but it also wouldnt surprise me if it did happen in the future :meh:

I put a call in to fed ex to complain, but I don't know how useful that's going to be. I understand that if they are in a large delivery truck or box truck they need a place to turn around, and we have some area in our driveway for that as well as 2 other houses with drives off our lane...

I'm so excited to post here when I get something. The thrill, the elation... Then it's over. And then someone posts their pR0n and I'm all ga-ga and drooly.

... Then I'm sad and need to buy more chips, so I do. Anything. A few randos off of eBay, maybe a barrel from a TCR link that's still active. Maybe 2 racks of something off the classifieds.

I think I need help... Or just more chips.

I'm so excited to post here when I get something. The thrill, the elation... Then it's over. And then someone posts their pR0n and I'm all ga-ga and drooly.

... Then I'm sad and need to buy more chips, so I do. Anything. A few randos off of eBay, maybe a barrel from a TCR link that's still active. Maybe 2 racks of something off the classifieds.

exc.gif

Fully infected!

Can I derail this thread for a moment to ask people if they're having issues with packages by the post office being declared "in transit, arriving late"?

I have several important things on the way, specifically chips, that are showing this status. One, hasn't had an update since November 29th.

This has happened before but I almost always get it the following day. How worried should I be? Are others having this issue?

Can I derail this thread for a moment to ask people if they're having issues with packages by the post office being declared "in transit, arriving late"?

I have several important things on the way, specifically chips, that are showing this status. One, hasn't had an update since November 29th.

This has happened before but I almost always get it the following day. How worried should I be? Are others having this issue?
YUP
To clarify, this happened in md immediately after covid and stuff arrived up to 2 weeks late. I had one scheduled out for delivery on the 3rd December and is now in transit arriving late, location unknown

This has happened before but I almost always get it the following day. How worries should I be? Are others having this issue?
@mathewsarcher83 is dealing with the same issue in Chicago he still hasn’t received my Cancun $5s and the package had an arrival scan, said out for delivery or something, never got a delivery scan, then said delay or something to that extent... I’m thinking it’s just in certain cities or post offices because I haven’t had any issues here receiving packages in Bakersfield, CA

@mathewsarcher83 is dealing with the same issue in Chicago he still hasn’t received my Cancun $5s and the package had an arrival scan, said out for delivery or something, never got a delivery scan, then said delay or something to that extent... I’m thinking it’s just in certain cities or post offices because I haven’t had any issues here receiving packages in Bakersfield, CA
My UPS package arrived to him quick and safe, but not the USPS package.

So it's not just me and my usual run of bad luck? Yay, I think ;)
Nope, about 20% of my packages are re-routed, arriving late. Or, even worse, delivered to a PO box a few towns over. When that happens, it's like an extra week.

Edit: I think I figured out that when the PO box thing happens, it means that the post service delivered it to a different post office and then that post office has to figure out how to route it to me. Still, it's so irritating because it shows as delivered.

When buying and posting chips in the mail pr0n thread no longer gets me high I crush up TRK chips into a fine powder and snort it up my nose using rolled up Zimbabwe 10 trillion dollar bills

When buying and posting chips in the mail pr0n thread no longer gets me high I crush up TRK chips into a fine powder and snort it up my nose using rolled up Zimbabwe 10 trillion dollar bills
I mean, Jim posted like 3 different mega-TCR sales within the span of 6 weeks. Talk about getting addicted to the high...

Last edited:

Yes. And it sat like that for a month. Then I went to a post office to ask what the problem was. The next day it got delivered. The squeaky wheel gets the grease my friend. Go to the post office and complain.

Yes. And it sat like that for a month. Then I went to a post office to ask what the problem was. The next day it got delivered. The squeaky wheel gets the grease my friend. Go to the post office and complain.
This is going to be @mathewsarcher83 second time going to the post office today and I really hope they have an answer for him. I’m so frustrated right now... it’s the first time I’ve had any problems with chips not arriving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom