The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (47 Viewers)

F&#$ that. Dibs on the entire set when it goes. Takes precedence over split dibs lol
1606263372038.gif

Got some of these a while ago and didn't have time to post.
Thanks @AK Chip for the HHRs. These will make a great mill/label cash set. I have some spotted blacks to use as 20s too but not sure with the dark blues...

Thanks @ReallyGoodUsername for the singles, especially the Fitz to add to my set and the Cache Creek (willing to buy any amount of these :rolleyes: ).

Thanks @Tommy for the buttons.
Pictures don't do these justice. My god they are beautiful and yuge! (And thick)

20201124_201629.jpg

20201111_140437.jpg

20201124_201403.jpg

I see you holding the case with the door open... I assume this is because when you open the door, the case tilts.

Try some museum putty on the bottom corners. Worked like a charm for me.
Thank you @WedgeRock

Just got home from work. Had this waiting for me. Cant wait to get it in use. Time for me to sleep! 15 hr nightshift:(
16063164416009049985121038276885.jpg

Got some of these a while ago and didn't have time to post.
Thanks @AK Chip for the HHRs. These will make a great mill/label cash set. I have some spotted blacks to use as 20s too but not sure with the dark blues...

Thanks @ReallyGoodUsername for the singles, especially the Fitz to add to my set and the Cache Creek (willing to buy any amount of these :rolleyes: ).

Thanks @Tommy for the buttons.
Pictures don't do these justice. My god they are beautiful and yuge! (And thick)

View attachment 579661

View attachment 579658

View attachment 579659
That Cache Creek $1 is a stunner!

iPhone, decent lighting, uploading via 3rd party instead of direct to forum which kills the colors of photos for some reason

Lighting, angles, any camera phone made after 2008, and a nice backdrop. Order of importance for a good shot imo
What do u mean ”uploading via 3rd party”?

Yup. An extra step but I promise you it makes all the difference in the world. I use the [ img ] tags to enclose the link

And you know this already, but of course you have to start with a good photo though lol
Just curious because I would love to try to upload better pictures here, will these pictures get lost if something happened to imgur or they restructure their sharing capacity like that other image hosting site? Was it photobucket? And then all the images are now lost forever?

Sorry if a stupid question, I have never used a photo sharing site before.

These are murdered shaped inlay chips?? please do tell how hard it was to take out the old labels. I've been very curious about this!

@RichMahogany did the dirty work :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I can’t get myself to murder non live chips so for the other OCC I had, I went for unlaminated labels :) and I think they look great too!

6F72B7E7-8598-4CFE-9C86-5B7D9AFDBCBF.jpeg

Interesting. The overlabels look good as well, but I really am a sucker for full inlay replacement. I see your point for old and rare chips though, but at the same time those OCC telephone numbers pretty much deserve to be ripped out, lol. @RichMahogany maybe you can chime in on how annoying the process was?

Those 5's look a little dirty!!! ;)
Lol so long story short, @Boother36 let me tag along for his Spenettis order and I got a couple of dig chips as I thought they were cool and the dirt and grim just added to the story.....

Well a few days after he received them he texts me telling me he put them in the ultrasonic and they looked great all cleaned up.

Way to get me buddy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom