The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (69 Viewers)

Thanks @FDLmold!

After handling them they seem like a great deal for the price!

PXL_20201124_193957376.jpg

Overseas mail day!!! As I’ve learned there is bulletproof packaging and bombproof packaging. Today I learned that there is also another level that is packed so secure that if the contents don’t arrive it is on its face proof that the items were stolen. The impressiveness is only rivaled by what was inside. Thank you @HaRDHouSeiNC!!!

7F7F9C6B-D924-4434-A31D-F602985A9B94.jpeg

Also arriving today is a barrel that will shine with my recent acquisition from @Windwalker. Thank you @Kasper Storrs!!!

52B6D578-6A85-477B-9B9F-63D0C4F3DCC7.jpeg

Overseas mail day!!! As I’ve learned there is bulletproof packaging and bombproof packaging. Today I learned that there is also another level that is packed so secure that if the contents don’t arrive it is on its face proof that the items were stolen. The impressiveness is only rivaled by what was inside. Thank you @HaRDHouSeiNC!!!

View attachment 579553

Also arriving today is a barrel that will shine with my recent acquisition from @Windwalker. Thank you @Kasper Storrs!!!

View attachment 579558
shaped inlay fracs. nice pick up

View attachment 579553

View attachment 579558
Thats called Escobar level packing :p

I'm sure that this has been asked a million times, but what kind of camera do you use, and what photo editing (if any) do you do to get such vibrant shots?
iPhone, decent lighting, uploading via 3rd party instead of direct to forum which kills the colors of photos for some reason

Lighting, angles, any camera phone made after 2008, and a nice backdrop. Order of importance for a good shot imo

View attachment 579553

View attachment 579558
I love those silks, droooollll, one day! Congrats!

iPhone, decent lighting, uploading via 3rd party instead of direct to forum which kills the colors of photos for some reason

Lighting, angles, any camera phone made after 2008, and a nice backdrop. Order of importance for a good shot imo
Forgot to list the LSD you sprinkle on the photos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom