The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (74 Viewers)

Haha nothing to be done about it, you know how postal services are. Law of averages says I have to lose a package at some point, so in a weird way I was kinda happy about them being missing.

The way I see it, if I'm going to lose a package it might as well be the smallest and cheapest I've had shipped In a long while lol.
but they made it....... the show goes on.

Black arrived
20201121_162500.jpg

I have an entire barrel of the inlaid Rios
Of course you guys do.
I heard that the USGS is conducting an investigation in to an inexplicable state-wide sinkage over the last year. Seems to be centered around the Finksburg area. The state seems to have sunk into a convex several inches at its center. :p
#toomanychips

I’m looking at this book too

Well, I'm on page 30 and I already spotted a couple of big holes in my game :p

Not something for advanced players I think, but for people who like to play micro/low stakes or people who just start out, it's definitely useful so far.

Not working or in Vegas for the first weekend in a while, and got a chance to open some mail. I still have about 2 dozen packages to open, sigh. Haven’t posted in this thread in a while, but aren’t new boxes of chips just a sight for sore eyes?

View attachment 577884
I have so many questions, as this is too much awesomeness for one post.

The chips that started my journey on PCF finally cleared customs!
After just sitting in a container for almost 4 weeks on Frankfurt Airport they finally arrived and after a careful oiling, those china clays they are everything I hoped for and more. Unfortunately that is what my wife thinks too, so she asks me, why I would ever buy any more of these "stupid expensive paulsons that don't even look or feel as good as those china clays!". :D
China Clays-4.jpg

China Clays-5.jpg

Not every chip made it alive, that was the only casualty though.
1606040101299.jpg

And a before / after oiling example. Highly recommend if you don't overdo it.
1606040101309.jpg

Aaand my very first batch of paulsons. Some spur of the moment buys included that I planned to relable. It's not working out the way I planned so I'm gonna have to catch and release a few of those back into the wild again.
For now I am enjoying them just looking at those vibrant paulson colors.
View attachment 578158View attachment 578159View attachment 578160View attachment 578161View attachment 578166View attachment 578167
Sweet! Might be interested in the Scandias and Casas if you do decide to release them into the wild. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom