The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (143 Viewers)

A Claim Stake $25 and a TI St. Maarten-anything on the same pr0n page?!!

LawfulWindyIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Pretty crazy to think about how this thread started. Cam simply asked people to post pics of their mail and new chips...here we are 10,590+ posts 354 pages later. Nicely done Cam :tup:
Hi friend. I can't take all the credit. I've had many hobbies and in them I learned threads like this are addictive. People like to show off and it's awesome to see what everyone's buying.

CP $5 and $25 to complete a small sample.
full

Partial set from @Odranoel77 's brother "Cyka Blyat" relabelled Dunes China Clay v1.
full

These chips were lucky for me as I took the win in our 6-max bounty freezeout.
Crystal Parks are great but what’s with the dickhead chip at the bottom? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I saw those. VERY cool. Wanted those for my manuf. sample money pit.
Nice grab. Unique ones. I found bronCe and my metalic gold has a different color HS on either side.
I have bronce also.

I was told ZUE was probably renamed after Zulu blue was kind of politically incorrect.

Apparently it's the icon in game counter strike that appears when you kill someone with a headshot.

But I prefer your explanation : the dickhead chip :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

God Like, mamamamama mamamamama monster kill kill kill. Head shot head shot :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: hacker alert... Wow, crazy to think that was over 20 years ago playing that Counter Strike game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom