The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (86 Viewers)

Evidently not! They're not a perfect fit, but they are the best I've found around Flea-bay and Amazon. They appear to be 67.7mm (fit CPC perfectly) and I have a 25mm x 1mm nylon washer inserted on the outside barrels to stop things wobbling.

View attachment 558270
I'm still on the search for 66.7mm racks in the EU...
Yeah, I got mine from Shamazon, not the best fit either. Got a link to those spacers, by any chance? They look great stacked like that — looking forward to a UK meetup once all of this shit blows over.

@jr8719 @BillyBluff If y'all want perfect fit, and damn gorgeous, you might consider custom racks. Name the size, pick your wood and stain color, and this guy (my son) can make them for you. Hopefully shipping across the pond isn't a deal breaker.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wooden-chip-racks-and-trays.61628/post-1224344

Cherry racks.jpg

How do you know when too many Avalons and PCRs arrive in the post in one week - its when you're wife actually bans you from buying any more poker chips (seriously). I did have to explain that there are a few more 'packages' still on their way from the US (6)!
I've been banned many times. You just have to get creative; like smuggling them into the house inside of cheese wheels.

How do you know when too many Avalons and PCRs arrive in the post in one week - its when you're wife actually bans you from buying any more poker chips (seriously). I did have to explain that there are a few more 'packages' still on their way from the US (6)!

Chris

View attachment 558733
View attachment 558734
View attachment 558735
View attachment 558736
Get them sent to your work address. Take the car into work one day. Keep chips in car. Wait for wife to go to work. Unload car. Get caught. Get divorced. Nobody to moan about your chips anymore. That’s how I did it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Chris

Get them sent to your work address. Take the car into work one day. Keep chips in car. Wait for wife to go to work. Unload car. Get caught. Get divorced. Nobody to moan about your chips anymore. That’s how I did it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

4jhiiw.jpg

@jr8719 @BillyBluff If y'all want perfect fit, and damn gorgeous, you might consider custom racks. Name the size, pick your wood and stain color, and this guy (my son) can make them for you. Hopefully shipping across the pond isn't a deal breaker.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wooden-chip-racks-and-trays.61628/post-1224344

View attachment 558508
Wow, they certainly look the part! If my chippies were permanently on display I think they'd be an excellent addition. Shipping from the US to the UK certainly isn't cheap and we have to order BIG to make it worthwhile.

I make USPS hold mail since I reship for others and don’t want any chance of stuff going wrong.

43D1D4C9-5FE3-4CBD-AF1E-FACA53D42D7A.jpeg

Today we have.....
Some long waited chips for our EU chippers. I’ll PM ya, but @AWenger hooked it up. Love the green on your el dorados and they aren’t bike tires at all.

Love @Nuhockey on his recent kick. Deathstar best use of DB shape since the PacMans.

@Kid_Eastwood you’ll have your own sample display up. Great job on the FAFs, I’ll check in with you as we need to settle up still I believe. Thx for reso - EDIT - Thx for reshipping @72o

@Racer96 your Kifer milling murder units are here.

Thanks for the Big Top samples Mo and Brandon. I’ll never be able to afford a set, but maybe one day I’ll own 200 samples of em :cautious:

FB3E97DA-678F-4E2E-8224-EC7EAC5C89D6.jpeg

Last edited:

Chris

View attachment 558733
View attachment 558734
View attachment 558735
View attachment 558736
I was recently banned from anymore poker related purchases by my wife.:( I also had to explain there will be a package or two inbound to end the madness. o_O

I'm not even allowed to buy a cut card. :tdown:

Chris

View attachment 558733
View attachment 558734
View attachment 558735
View attachment 558736
You are now my new best friend. I can safely point my wife to your posts and say that "I don't have a problem, see?!". Thanks in advance :D

PS - they're awesome and will back you up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom