The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (66 Viewers)

Addon to my small AS set
Underrated chips for sure
IMG_20200916_124415.jpg

Yups. Nothing too fancy, but I needed a quick fix for the DB, then saw the cards and eventually just went “fuck it” on the EPT samples :)

Recently I went there to order few racks with lids and ended with additional decks also and some cut cards.

Recently I went there to order few racks with lids and ended with additional decks also and some cut cards.

Haven’t used cut cards so far, so I held off on that, but I bought a couple different decks just to find out which ones I like.
Are their lidded racks any good?

Wait, what is this? Strangely sized boxes that I had never seen before getting a package from @liftapint last week.

And what was inside? Pure awesomeness. All I can say is wow!
Thank you @Frank! Everything was very well packed and arrived safe and sound.

And thanks go to Mel. You have helped me in many respects the last several weeks, and I very much appreciate it. I blame you for getting me hooked on TRKs, but you’re the best!

Also special thanks to @Lil Tuna for an extremely helpful tip just when I had started to give up hope of getting a set. I’ll never forget your brilliant idea!
Um, we need more pics of this set please...

Got a very pleasant Email this morning about a package arriving on Tuesday. I've been patiently waiting for a few months now because of Covid-19. It was originally scheduled for a May production date. I'm so excited!!!

View attachment 535477

Don't be surprised if they show up a day later than they say. Also, make sure an adult is home to sign, or you can go online to change the shipment to your nearest UPS facility if that's impossible.

Don't be surprised if they show up a day later than they say. Also, make sure an adult is home to sign, or you can go online to change the shipment to your nearest UPS facility if that's impossible.
Thanks @Chippy McChiperson . I work from home. The only time I'll step out is to drive my son to school at 11:50AM and pickup him up at 2:45PM. Hopefully, they won't come during those times.

Thanks @Chippy McChiperson . I work from home. The only time I'll step out is to drive my son to school at 11:50AM and pickup him up at 2:45PM. Hopefully, they won't come during those times.

Well i waited all day for them to come with my Nirvana cash set, and they came in the fifteen minutes while I was waking my dogs lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom