The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (28 Viewers)

Today was a good mail day.

20190322_132824.jpg

20190322_134856.jpg

Still waiting on one more package.....

Last edited:
Meanwhile in the non-mint world, the mailman brought me two items from Canada.
A nice set of yellow THC roulettes + color samples from @allforcharity, and a set of @Gear samples to boot. That's what it's all aboot!

I'm now also an owner of a 20-piece hodgepodge set of Paulson color samples. It's a start, but will help me complete my leaded THC micro cash relabel set. Taking suggestions for the quarter!

1553279144777.png

Last edited:
Nice mail day! 8 barrels of live Vegas $1s for my BOLO project, thanks to @bradiggy and @Payback ! (Will update pr0n in the appropriate thread when I get them all cleaned and oiled)

Along with a smattering of CDI98s and CDMs to help get my tourney set to the finish line, and everything's coming up @allforcharity ! Pass-through sale of the Double Down $5's also, which should make a certain @RoyalBluff happy...! :tup:

P1110248.JPG

Nice mail day! 8 barrels of live Vegas $1s for my BOLO project, thanks to @bradiggy and @Payback ! (Will update pr0n in the appropriate thread when I get them all cleaned and oiled)

Along with a smattering of CDI98s and CDMs to help get my tourney set to the finish line, and everything's coming up @allforcharity ! Pass-through sale of the Double Down $5's also, which should make a certain @RoyalBluff happy...! :tup:

View attachment 265103
Can't wait! Thanks bud!

Meanwhile in the non-mint world, the mailman brought me two items from Canada.
A nice set of yellow THC roulettes + color samples from @allforcharity, and a set of @Gear samples to boot. That's what it's all aboot!

View attachment 265092

I'm now also an owner of a 20-piece hodgepodge set of Paulson color samples. It's a start, but will help me complete my leaded THC micro cash relabel set. Taking suggestions for the quarter!

View attachment 265099

View attachment 265094
Love those yellows from @allforcharity I have the few barrels myself.
Do you need to mill them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom