The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (57 Viewers)

Nice table & setup dude!
Cheers dude... the matching chairs make a huge difference! There is usually a bit more room as I open up the area a little, but it has character as a poker room, haha!

Cheers dude... the matching chairs make a huge difference! There is usually a bit more room as I open up the area a little, but it has character as a poker room, haha!
Yeah looks cool. I'll have to organise a trip back to the home land and tie in with a trip to Jacks Cardiff :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah looks cool. I'll have to organise a trip back to the home land and tie in with a trip to Jacks Cardiff :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely, dude, you're welcome any time.

However, sad to say that, even though JACK Cardiff still runs tournaments, its cash room was recently closed down by a Scottish-Norwegian chipping mafia called Scot's Gold, comprising @BonScot (aka Bon the Run) and @LeGold (The Goldfather).

Following firm but swift talks, they seized all but a barrel of the room's cash game chips for their own personal use. There have been talks within the chipping underground, that mass murder might be committed by the pair on their respective new victims.

In good news, however, the cash room is set to reopen on the 22nd of August as New China Club, Cardiff. There will be face masks, hand sanitisers, a tournament and cash game; I imagine it's a little short notice, but you're more than welcome to join.

Legal Disclaimer: certain elements of the above story have been dramatised for entertainment purposes.

In good news, however, the cash room is set to reopen on the 22nd of August as New China Club, Cardiff. There will be face masks, hand sanitisers, a tournament and cash game; I imagine it's a little short notice, but you're more than welcome to join.

Much appreciated, can hopefully take you up on that in the future :tup: Not been home for ages now (Covid Obvs didn't help). I planned to do the Brewmaster Experience day with my sister at Brewhouse&Kitchen in Cardiff, but that's on hold for now :unsure:

Man that Mafia combo sounds tough! I hear that their first venture didn't end up too well as no-one was afraid of The LeBon Brothers :LOL: :laugh:

Much appreciated, can hopefully take you up on that in the future :tup: Not been home for ages now (Covid Obvs didn't help). I planned to do the Brewmaster Experience day with my sister at Brewhouse&Kitchen in Cardiff, but that's on hold for now :unsure:

Man that Mafia combo sounds tough! I hear that their first venture didn't end up too well as no-one was afraid of The LeBon Brothers :LOL: :laugh:
Love that place! Such a great live venue and general good place to drink.

I've heard they have covert chipping connections in many professional associations, too, what with Lebon James in the NBA etc.

Thanks to @Rbonus012 for these beauty’s and a huge thank you to @WedgeRock
48D41C05-8581-4CD6-A693-BB19AB079D17.jpeg
02F242C6-F593-4062-89BE-4CBDADA608B8.jpeg

Interesting mail day today. New Chinese card stock that I wanted to try out. 10 days to get to me from China to my porch, not bad :tup:

View attachment 504288View attachment 504289
These look interesting. Definitely let me know how they feel/handle.

Also, that's a pretty incredible shipping speed. I waited two weeks for a domestic shipment. Nuts!

Thanks to @Rbonus012 for these beauty’s and a huge thank you to @WedgeRock
02f242c6-f593-4062-89be-4cbdada608b8-jpeg.504224

I'm just gonna say... Once I found out what was in the package...it was 50/50 as to whether they were getting forwarded on to you, or they were gonna "fall off a truck" never to be seen again. You're just lucky they weren't $100's...

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say... Once I found out what was in the package...it was 50/50 as to whether they were getting forwarded on to you, or they were gonna "fall off a truck" never to be seen again. You're just lucky they weren't $100's...
Haha! Well next time you’re the middle man I might just let you keep one :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom