The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (50 Viewers)

What is the second set? Love those colors!

TRKS

20181115_175955.jpg
20181115_180023.jpg
20181115_180021.jpg
20181115_180105.jpg

I’m eagerly awaiting to post in this thread. My package shipped today. Hoping turkey day doesn’t delay it too much.

OH, I almost forgot. I got something waiting at home. Time is going so slow!

2018-11-21.png

Will I keep them. Hmmmm :unsure:

Last edited:
Ahhhh Yeah! S222222222222222s!

Right? These are live chips, so a buck a piece, plus a little something for @uclaure's effort.

I don't know how much time he spent sifting, but all these unweighted S2's look really nice. Really pleased.

I picked up a tester batch several months ago and although they didn't work with the white chips I have, these were too nice to let go, so the whites are up for sale and I put in an order for more of these. Super smooth transaction. @uclaure grabbed them this weekend and shipped them Monday for arrival today... No protracted wait over the holiday.

Holy box tape! @ReallyGoodUsername put that SFRB in a doubled or tripled padded flat rate envelope. Save the tape for the MFR and LFR boxes. ;)
Lol I don’t trust internationals with padded envelopes ⅔ the envelopes didn’t make it to the final destination.

Also that flappy plastic you see is the holding bag for the customs forms, not tape :)

Great mail day for me today! First up was the crate from @T_Chan with my new basic poker table. Looking forward to my first game on this table! The old one is a piece of junk, I've always hated it, so it can finally hit the garbage bin.

IMG_8343.jpg

Second package of the day was from @Gear, and I think the results speak for themselves! Chris never disappoints, made my vision a reality with beautiful inlay replacements. I hated the $20's and $25's in the Empress Star cash set, and though I really liked the $100's and $500's, I traded what I had in those denoms for more quarters and $1's. I figured the AS high denoms would work with the ES cash set, and I like what I see!
IMG_8361.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom