The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (62 Viewers)

Thank you, @Sparty. These will make excellent AS Cali hundos. :D

B72790E3-369D-4F9D-B1AC-D8FB004CE372.jpeg

7CDF097A-563C-4A4C-90DD-F5E2536D39EE.jpeg

I got mail and I don’t remember ordering anything. Feel like this could be a bottle of Corona. I’ll let you guys know shortly.

I got mail and I don’t remember ordering anything. Feel like this could be a bottle of Corona. I’ll let you guys know shortly.

part of definition of “Scrub Donkey
Have you ever received poker chips or poker chip paraphernalia in the mail that you purchased and forgot about............... you may be a Scrub Donkey

1200+ chips arrived today and are sitting in boxes in my garage, under quarantine for a day or so... ugh...
I went through the same thing when my customs arrived! I left them in the garage for about 6ish hours then took a Clorox wipe to the box and figured anything that may be inside the would have died during shipping. At least I hope anyway as I don't really know.

I went through the same thing when my customs arrived! I left them in the garage for about 6ish hours then took a Clorox wipe to the box and figured anything that may be inside the would have died during shipping. At least I hope anyway as I don't really know.
I did the same. It apparently lives the shortest amount of time on cardboard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom