The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (37 Viewers)

Thanks @Solid Snake ! Very cool buttons.

EFBE31F0-1104-44B7-8185-17A77306A2D3.jpeg

Two deliveries today.

View attachment 427320

I traded my extra 43mm Bud Jones box for an extra 39mm Bud Jones box.

Tripled wrapped in bubble wrap. Thanks, @Duck.
View attachment 427322
And thanks to @Tommy for topping me off on all the Bud Jones boxes I'll need for my yet to be revealed travel case.

View attachment 427325View attachment 427326View attachment 427328

I will have extra boxes available if you need them (shipping prices are ridiculous, tho -- $8 for one complete box) as well as traditional Bud Jones racks and a 43mm Chipco suits rack which holds Bud Jones 43mm perfectly.

I'll put up a thread as soon as I have everything I need sorted out.
I should definitely be the one thanking you haha. Appreciate the kindness.

Been a while since I had some REAL ACTUAL MAIL...it's not crazy, but more singles for the collection. I'm such an idiotic buyer too, as I already had some of these...

I may list them at some point...will see
IMG_20200323_172821.jpg

Thanks @Jerlinde . Got my chippies and I'm happy!

Can anybody tell me about the chip in the bottom right corner...I don't know what it is..

I’m a little late to post my newest acquisition. Got these 10 days ago, meeting up with @liftapint and @Racer96 (our international chip mule :)). Set is 700 chips, and I’ll be looking to add on. My absolute favorite hotstamp cash set. I can’t believe that I got them.:nailbite:

View attachment 427204View attachment 427205View attachment 427206View attachment 427207

Here is a better photo from @Frank. Thank you!

Photos will never do these justice I am afraid. I have a sample set and they are an absolute favorite. I need to play with these someday!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom