The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (35 Viewers)

Worst mail day ever.

My @The Chip Exchange delivery was combined with another order (by request) so my chips are at someone else's house and they are sending me pictures of my own chips...

And @detroitdad took delivery of some items at SQM for me.

Two deliveries, and nothing to open...

:unsure:
Best plastic chips I have ever gotten my hands on, I may just keep them.......

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm in France, i already paid heavy shipping cost, round trip will be too expensive. Anyway, thanks for this offer, really appraciate it.
There are not all warped but i have double check and there are lot warped inside, some are just little warped and some more warped (see video below).
It just that if i had know I would not have bought them. It's not what i call "Mint"chips.
I think i'll try to unwarp them with woodclamp but i'll need to spend some more bucks in a woodclamp (and shipping cost) and i'm not really happy to try this technic on these kind of chips.

Ugh definitely hate to see this happen to others, have had similar problems before, sometimes you can get a refund, I know in your situation that is an aggravation with fees, but at this point I agree best bet is flattening them if you can. You might also consider leaving negative feedback on google or Yelp if you are that upset.... sorry this happened to you!

Ugh definitely hate to see this happen to others, have had similar problems before, sometimes you can get a refund, I know in your situation that is an aggravation with fees, but at this point I agree best bet is flattening them if you can. You might also consider leaving negative feedback on google or Yelp if you are that upset.... sorry this happened to you!

Thanks. Effectively, flattening them will be my best option i think. @superchromix already shoot me a PM to tell me he have the woodclamp and the ceramic. Massive thanks to him.
Spinetti's is a vendor here. Try reaching out to them directly here.
I'd give them a shot to fix things up. Vendors here normally want there customers happy. Give them a chance to make it right....

The deal was on PCF from the Exclusive PCF member thread. I have receive chips two days ago and i sent them a PM at the same time but still no response.

Thanks. Effectively, flattening them will be my best option i think. @superchromix already shoot me a PM to tell me he have the woodclamp and the ceramic. Massive thanks to him.

The deal was on PCF from the Exclusive PCF member thread. I have receive chips two days ago and i sent them a PM at the same time but still no response.
Well, they should pop up and assist. You can always just give them a call if it's possible.

Woot woot!

20200221_123647.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom