The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (123 Viewers)

6A6F3EA0-F608-4F59-A75D-DCA9681DB52E.jpeg
53C822E5-0649-4C5A-AE82-E910B58D2E44.jpeg

Huge thanks to @Kensco for hooking me up with some stainless cup holders free of charge. Wouldn’t even let me cover the shipping. Truly appreciated Ken! Beers on me if we ever meet up.

Perfect for the budget table. The stainless cup holders already make this look a million times better compared to the black plastic ones

3GcNqYA.jpg

Last edited:
Actually every box is Glitter dicks and only one has his chips. It's like the quest for the holy grail... View attachment 407047
Glitter dicks would be an improvement at this point. The US moving company didn’t name or title half this shit, the Europeans just threw the shit in the house and left (and then wanted me to leave me 2 and 3 year old with them while a fourth one drove me to a bank for cash).
Im fully tilted, and looking forward to the glitter dick and snickers you packed...when I get to it.

Glitter dicks would be an improvement at this point. The US moving company didn’t name or title half this shit, the Europeans just threw the shit in the house and left (and then wanted me to leave me 2 and 3 year old with them while a fourth one drove me to a bank for cash).
Im fully tilted, and looking forward to the glitter dick and snickers you packed...when I get to it.
It sounds like you night need a snickers.

Got this Chicago Star Button from @Solid Snake . Awesome button. Also Star Line Buttons from @markleteenie came in which I won’t post because so many people have posted pictures of them. They came out great. Will receive my Havana Poker League Button tomorrow from @ReallyGoodUsername . Buttons are coming in all the time and more Button deals being worked on to get more buttons. You can never have enough.
0D88086C-6556-414F-95F2-7C99443FC746.jpeg

The wee shiny penises wanted to celebrate in France :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: is it a snickers? Or a stinky pickle?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom