The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (79 Viewers)

AF4EE4B2-ED12-4479-BD8A-95F71D8F9F2E.jpeg
3DA26F00-1B63-47AA-8242-63C33D252E08.jpeg

Four barrels of JD1KSes delivered today, via @Steppenwolf, united with a previously-obtained barrel to make a rack. The color on these is intense.
fullsizeoutput_1ecc.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1eca.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1ecd.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1ece.jpeg

The last pic shows them with my two mint racks of Jack Detroit 1K Primaries, which I intend to sell if/when I can secure another rack of the Secondaries. That may take some time. (Anyone? Anyone?)

I have to share this: I made it home to the mailbox to find a package from Dan @MegaTon44. I thought it was strange because I hadn’t bought anything from him recently. I was shocked to find he sent me a sample set of his new Mad Duck set. It was a totally unsolicited gesture by him that I really can’t describe how appreciative I am. Dan has always been one of the most welcoming and pleasant guys around here, and I can’t thank him enough.

As for the chips, believe it or not, these are the first Sunfly chips I have experienced in person. I was always hesitant about them, but they are awesome. I probably should be pissed at Dan for sending them because now I want a set.

I’m sure most have already seen them, but for those that haven’t, I will attach a little pr0n. You can also vote for these chips for the 2020 calendar on that thread (I voted for them before I got the set, and now I’d like to vote for them again!).

Thanks again, Dan!

C16333B0-9A1F-4119-89E2-15DDA67FD9B9.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom