The Official Mail Pr0n Thread

Perthmike

Full House
Reaction score
@bentax1978 is apparently even better at packaging chips than he is at murdering and repurposing them. Who knew. Thanks for the great packaging and shipment mate.
A package within a package within a package within a package. Can’t wait to start destroying them myself.
@Sprouty you were right. In person the $25s are really nice.
5FE6E65D-9BC2-4F41-8463-3F402E43555C.jpeg

A971816B-1603-4F8C-B088-FA7544F7443A.jpeg

C4DD985C-28E0-479B-AB81-CBED76810E28.jpeg

Last edited:

SeanGecko

Straight
Reaction score

bentax1978

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
@bentax1978 is apparently even better at packaging chips than he is at murdering and repurposing them. Who knew. Thanks for the great packaging and shipment mate.
A package within a package within a package within a package. Can’t wait to start destroying them myself.
Glad they arrived safely. I much prefer this method for shipping up to around 200 chips as compared to a SFRB, which has a lower capacity anyway. Nominally the same price too.

Enjoy the murder!

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
They do look and feel great!
I think they look fantastic. Visually, it might be my favorite mold. As for feel. I thought it was "meh". It could all be in my head. They felt plasticky to me for some reason. B mold is still one of my all around favorites

AK Chip

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I think they look fantastic. Visually, it might be my favorite mold. As for feel. I thought it was "meh". It could all be in my head. They felt plasticky to me for some reason. B mold is still one of my all around favorites
Large crown with 7/8 inlay is my new favorite mold/ chip from CPC

72o

Full House
Reaction score
Yup I hear ya. I personally love any of the molds with the concentric circles best for feel and sound but was really impressed with this scrown mold.

WedgeRock

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Glad they arrived safely. I much prefer this method for shipping up to around 200 chips as compared to a SFRB, which has a lower capacity anyway. Nominally the same price too.
Exactly. @uclaure shipped chips this way to me. A SFRB is too small for 200 chips, IMO. And a MFRB is $12 and way too big for 200 chips. A Regional FRB is an option, but triple packaged bubble mailers is safe and water proof, and costs the same as a SFRB.

My kids call them bricks of cocaine.

I just sent 200 chips this way out to Washington state. Delivery confirmation says they should hit the porch today. Anxious to confirm they made it safely, as it was my first outgoing bubble mailer.

Last edited:

Saoliver

High Hand
Reaction score
Exactly. @uclaure shipped chips this way to me. A SFRB is too small for 200 chips, IMO. And a MFRB is $12 and way too big for 200 chips. A Regional FRB is an option, but triple packaged bubble mailers is safe and water proof, and costs the same as a SFRB.

My kids call them bricks of cocaine.

I just sent 200 chips this way out to Washington state. Delivery confirmation says they should hit the porch today. Anxious to confirm they made it safely, as it was my first outgoing bubble mailer.
I should have them soon. I will post pictures here.

Top Bottom