The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (111 Viewers)

That’s a beauty Mel. Congratulations on the find. Definitely worth the drive!
Get yourself a bunch of quarters, those old machines rarely pay out. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My parents are showing up tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with me. They might not have a clean bathroom (yet) -- HEY, I was driving all day today! But I left them both a roll of quarters on their pillows (the new machine is located right outside their bedroom). :)

My parents are showing up tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with me. They might not have a clean bathroom (yet) -- HEY, I was driving all day today! But I left them both a roll of quarters on their pillows (the new machine is located right outside their bedroom). :)
I’m sure they’ll burn right threw those rolls. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: You better hit the bank tomorrow for some more.:D My one armed bandit has only hit twice since I got it.

This is some delayed mail pr0n..

But the chips are super sweet and I had to post these.

There is a bit of a backstory, as I had originally dibs a barrel of these as a backup dibs. The user @Coyotesetter lost out because he was in Canada and shipping out of USA was not offered. So, I swooped in for the kill. Rare chips and I bought them. Not a minute later I was overcome with guilt and sympathy for @Coyotesetter because when I first joined as he just had, I also felt that shitty feeling I missed a chance because I'm Canadian. It happened alot until I met users like @kaimat and @Steppenwolf . Stupid reason to be denied chips if you ask me. I ship chips to USA on the regular and it's easy to do, and expected of me, but that's a whole other topic of discussion/argument.

So, I offered these up to @Coyotesetter via PM. I felt super super good to help another chipper and it's good karma. I must admit, I also now had an even stronger yearning for these hundos because they are sick! It was great to help Jody, but what about me! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Well, a week later, @liftapint puts up a sale for some Jack $5Ks which I snapped up. She PM'd me and asked if there was anything I wanted. I said, "ES $100s?", thinking, fat chance I'm scoring those. Well low and behold, as if she hasn't helped me a ton as it is, Mel had a barrel. MINT if course, it's Mel! I bought them again. She even price matched and combined shipping. It's endless the stuff this woman does for people on here. In this case, I felt the chipping gods running through me. Did a good deed, then was rewarded with a chance to reload the same exact Chip.

The pr0n..

View attachment 371601View attachment 371602View attachment 371603View attachment 371604View attachment 371605
Good for you Nav :tup: congrats, enjoy those beauties

Busy week...
This time from Korea...
Thanks @timinater for the design work

IMG_20191126_210134.jpg

IMG_20191126_210258.jpg

IMG_20191126_210313.jpg
IMG_20191126_211155.jpg
IMG_20191126_211203.jpg
IMG_20191126_211645.jpg
IMG_20191126_211214.jpg
IMG_20191126_211656.jpg
IMG_20191126_211544.jpg

Last edited:
Good ol' mail pr0n, not some knock off "wifey pick up" mail either. I got real chip mail in my mailbox.. albeit a bit small but beautiful pieces for my collection..

Thanks for @Quicksilver-75 for my second Silver Tongue High Hand jeton. I love these and now I have 2 to choose from..
IMG_20191126_182845.jpg
IMG_20191126_183214.jpg
IMG_20191126_183252.jpg
IMG_20191126_183300.jpg

Super extra special thanks to @JeepologyOffroad . John went WAY above and beyond the 'call of duty' I'd say to ship these amazing gorgeous singles to me directly to my home in Canada all the way from down in New Mexico. Wow brother! Thanks man! I love it! @grantc54 will receive his unopened so he can experience the same joy I had. Thanks for making them separate!
IMG_20191126_183410.jpg
IMG_20191126_183422.jpg
IMG_20191126_183522.jpg

IMG_20191126_183534.jpg

You guys own this thread!
Nice haul
Don't I wish!! I feel like we all have chip envy but that's what makes this hobby so awesome!!! Keeping pictures rolling keeps the light bulb on in people's brains... possible new set ideas! We oth trully love chipping although when bigger purchases happen the singles have to slow down!! Lol

When are the AS tourneys hitting the felt? I'm going try and make the game!!! Sweet score brother!! And all time dream set right there!! All about those hot stamps!!!!
Monday! Game every Monday, and if you or @FordPickup92 ever make it around here, your welcome to come deal with my sarcasm and take our money...

Monday! Game every Monday, and if you or @FordPickup92 ever make it around here, your welcome to come deal with my sarcasm and take our money...
Anyone can tell you I am a terrible card player... decent at best for killing beer cans... often find myself laughing alone at my jokes... on second thought! Just post lots of pictures!!! Lmao hopefully one day we will all meet for a meetup some where! Definitely starting to think about the many traveling meetups around the country! And where the hell is PNW? Always your chipping buddy Ben

Anyone can tell you I am a terrible card player... decent at best for killing beer cans... often find myself laughing alone at my jokes... on second thought! Just post lots of pictures!!! Lmao hopefully one day we will all meet for a meetup some where! Definitely starting to think about the many traveling meetups around the country! And where the hell is PNW? Always your chipping buddy Ben
I'm in lovely Boise Idaho, the fastest growing city in the nation... And I'm great at crushing beer and whiskey. So be prepared to sample alot of whiskey. It's required.

I'm in lovely Boise Idaho, the fastest growing city in the nation... And I'm great at crushing beer and whiskey. So be prepared to sample alot of whiskey. It's required.
Ohh I could bring some of that as well! I have been to Boise but it was in 97! About time for a road trip!! You know that would be awesome if we could put together like a 2 week trip with sight seeing and have meetup points along the way!! Finish with a night in vegas!! A true PCF ROADTRIP!!!

Ohh I could bring some of that as well! I have been to Boise but it was in 97! About time for a road trip!! You know that would be awesome if we could put together like a 2 week trip with sight seeing and have meetup points along the way!! Finish with a night in vegas!! A true PCF ROADTRIP!!!
I've thought this a Hundred times I'd love to do a PCF meet up road trip

If you do it. We have a guest room, it has cement walls and is like a Russian prison, but it has a nice bed and it's free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom