The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (167 Viewers)

1571465552778.gif

I had another mail day today...it was loaded with goodies! There is nothing like opening a package from good friends and fellow PCFers @Steppenwolf and @horseshoez
I received this amazing "all-in" button. They know how Jack addicted I am and sent this as a wonderful surprise. Thanks boys! Amazing!!! Appreciate you guys letting me make a super fine addition to my Jack family of Tournament chips.

IMG_20191021_094851.jpg

IMG_20191021_095747.jpg
IMG_20191021_095859.jpg
IMG_20191021_100311.jpg
IMG_20191021_100321.jpg

Then there are these fracs (4) from the user @BarrieJ3 who hooked these up for me free of charge..who does that? Really?!?! Thanks very much my friend! Wicked hook up and they will happily join their siblings!
IMG_20191021_095004.jpg
IMG_20191021_102858.jpg

There are more packages to open and show. There is a display case from @ReallyGoodUsername . Thanks Tom. Received safe and sound. Will show some pr0n once it's in use. As well, there are about 500 chips from the user @Hornet . They are Milanos cash set chips. I have managed to find additional chips to complete the set from local PCFer and friend @Lemonzest . Once I get them in my possession, I'll take a full family photo and share on here. Thanks @Hornet. All received safe and sound.

I had another mail day today...it was loaded with goodies! There is nothing like opening a package from good friends and fellow PCFers @Steppenwolf and @horseshoez
I received this amazing "all-in" button. They know how Jack addicted I am and sent this as a wonderful surprise. Thanks boys! Amazing!!! Appreciate you guys letting me make a super fine addition to my Jack family of Tournament chips.

View attachment 355785
View attachment 355786View attachment 355787View attachment 355790View attachment 355791

Then there are these fracs (4) from the user @BarrieJ3 who hooked these up for me free of charge..who does that? Really?!?! Thanks very much my friend! Wicked hook up and they will happily join their siblings!View attachment 355793View attachment 355795

There are more packages to open and show. There is a display case from @ReallyGoodUsername . Thanks Tom. Received safe and sound. Will show some pr0n once it's in use. As well, there are about 500 chips from the user @Hornet . They are Milanos cash set chips. I have managed to find additional chips to complete the set from local PCFer and friend @Lemonzest . Once I get them in my possession, I'll take a full family photo and share on here. Thanks @Hornet. All received safe and sound.

Anytime. All things aside, those 5k secondaries are freakin gorgeous! Enjoy them.

Anytime. All things aside, those 5k secondaries are freakin gorgeous! Enjoy them.
Golly man! The secondary $5Ks are UNREAL! That peachy edgespot is radioactive and it is simply spectacular. I wish I had focused on these instead of $5K primary. I'm in love!!!

Thanks again! These will get hoarded and locked away for display!

Golly man! The secondary $5Ks are UNREAL! That peachy edgespot is radioactive and it is simply spectacular. I wish I had focused on these instead of $5K primary. I'm in love!!!

Thanks again! These will get hoarded and locked away for display!

Now you speakin' my language!

I decided to open up the Milanos too...

Thanks again @Hornet.
IMG_20191021_100803.jpg
IMG_20191021_110908.jpg

I've got 147 x $0.25 Milano fracs to add as well as 60 x $1 Milano . That will make a very decent breakdown.

With this set of Milanos, I've now got a separate CC Tournament set and a CC Cash set. They will be felted if I ever had to get out of the chipping hobby so that I can continue poker hosting activities with decent chips.

20191021_160153.jpg

Combined mail day for Ms. @FordPickup92 and myself! @Geremie that was the most insane packaging per chip i have ever seen! Never before has it taken 30 minutes to open 23 chips!! @Moxie Mike again I can't thank you enough brother for parting with some of your new $10 GC that I know you need, just to help me finish my rack! It won't be forgotten, we are both in search of the same chips and I hope I can return the favor soon!! @Spinettis Gaming always thank you for the Capitol Cities sample for Ms. Brie. @ReallyGoodUsername Mr. Tom thank you for the hook up on the Aransas Queens samples! Last but not least to the random dude that sold a bunch of randos way below value all in one lot on eBay!! Thank you all!! I absolutely love this hobby!!

Awesome packaging @Lemonzest! Recycling and all. Lol.
This completes my SB tourney set and I’m actually liking these T25’s much more than I originally did! Always helps to see the chips in person.

View attachment 355874View attachment 355875View attachment 355876

Don't worry all my recycling is clean! No broken egg stuff on those :)

The narrative kind of emerged that the T25 are the ugly ducklings of the SB tourney set. Well they seemed to attract the least attention and demand. The T25 are not the star of the show but I still think they are nice.

The narrative kind of emerged that the T25 are the ugly ducklings of the SB tourney set. Well they seemed to attract the least attention and demand. The T25 are not the star of the show but I still think they are nice.
Personally, I think they are pretty. Just couldn't afford a full set. I also think they could make a fantastic re-label $20 for a 43mm custom cash set of some kind

Agreed T25s are amazing especially as a high tourney denom though I can't argue the 1k & 5k were flames.

Also got the @Lemonzest recycling treatment :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 9AFD3F22-59CC-4053-80D1-8097599690E2.jpeg
    9AFD3F22-59CC-4053-80D1-8097599690E2.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 91
20191021_182457.jpg

Ok one more piece of mail pron... didn't know if the owner wanted it out that he sold a few pieces! @saleen121212 Mr. Cam was nice enough knowing I am a huge pirate fan to share part of his custom relabeled set with me! I already have the chips to make the hundos that hes adding but not giving that one away! Just need a single LCO $1 and $2 to help me complete my own sample set! As he was also kind enough to include additional labels if anyone knows where I can find those 2 chips I would truly appreciate the help!! Thanks again Cam love the chips, love the theme, keep up the great work brother!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom