The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (91 Viewers)

Sorry. I have some very strong hatred of the home town team. I feel like they don't even want to win. Seriously. Is the team profitable? Cool. Goal achieved. Blah. Can't develop offensive prospects (or even draft them) to save their lives. I'd argue, the worst baseball franchise in history. Hate 'em.

But Griffey was awesome. And yeah, Randy was incredible too. But the M's? Pathetic.

OK, sorry to derail the thread.

Back to the mail deliveries....Nice pick-ups @RainmanTrail !!!

So funny, those are my exact same thoughts on the Ms every time someone asks me why I'm not a Mariners fan. I'm a super loyal sports fan normally. Hell I moved to the Bay Area when the Warriors became the best team in NBA history and even went to a few games, and this was AFTER the Sonics were long gone from Seattle. But when people here all ask me if I'm a warriors fan, I still tell them to this day, "no, I'm a Sonics fan!"

But ya, fuck the Mariners! They don't give a shit about their fan base. Never have. If they get sold to someone who actually gives a shit some day, maybe I'll give them a chance again, but I'd still be a Dodgers fan first. Worst franchise in baseball history hands down. I definitely agree.

Didn’t Aus just win some cricket thing?
Not sure really. All I know is that some blokes from my birth country and my home country went and spent a few days or more standing around in attire that is an inappropriate colour for an occasional dive into the grass.

The Marlins have been around since 1993 and have won 2 World Series. The Mariners have been around since 1977, and not only have they never won a World Series, they've never even made it to the World Series! The only other team to have never even played in a World Series is the Washington Nationals, and they've only been around since 2005.

Not only have they never been to the World Series, the Mariners only won their division three times in 43 seasons!!!!!! How is that even possible? There's only 5 teams in their division. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: And they've only made the playoffs 4 times!

Last edited:
The last group of display cases to finish off the “wall o’ chips”. Not that exciting to look at but wanted to mention that these cases are currently half off at Michael’s (with free shipping if you order at least 3). Great deal imho.

C4B96F37-2586-476A-8C41-1055F66E41DA.jpeg
93CD60EA-8643-4559-8466-222EBF74111E.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom