The Official Havana Cardroom Thread (1 Viewer)

Little photo shoot with my new box

7152A64B-8A96-4F49-B7A2-CC7DB30A7405.jpeg

Yeah, I've got a light box I use sometimes for shooting other collectibles but I've never bothered setting it up for my chips.

Which light box did you buy Nick? Anything I've seen on Amazon that would be able to accommodate a chip shoot is a bit above what I'd be willing to spend.

hmmmm i haven't tested that but i would say it can fit 1000ish?
Good stuff, looks to be worth the gamble for $35. I'm sorry I'm being a pain, but one more question. How is this thing powered? The item description is very confusing. Can it be powered by just a USB cord or is a separate power bank or adapter needed? I.E. can I plug the provided USB into my laptop and power the lights that way?

Good stuff, looks to be worth the gamble for $35. I'm sorry I'm being a pain, but one more question. How is this thing powered? The item description is very confusing. Can it be powered by just a USB cord or is a separate power bank or adapter needed? I.E. can I plug the provided USB into my laptop and power the lights that way?
yes the usb comes with it, just need to have some sort of adapter to plug into the wall or you can plug it into your laptop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom