GB Completed "THE NUTS" TABLE TOPPERS (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5B4F9452-B393-40A4-AAF4-0498D9D79CC9.gif

I’m in for an oval NUTS

I have to say, I'm amazed at how much interest there has been in less than 24 hours. It looks like this will definitely be happening.

As I mentioned to one PCF member, this is just an interest thread. There is still a little work to do (on my end) to get this across the finish line. Getting a locked-in shipped price is the main item on my list. Then I will begin asking people if their "interest" will turn into an "order."

I'm also ordering chips from the same vendor, and everything is going to be ordered at the same time.

So, I hope no one is in a rush to get these NUTS table toppers, because it's going to be a bit until this order is placed.

People are free to continue expressing their interest for these toppers, and I will mark you down so I have everything ready to go.

Cool. Potential interest.
Couple questions:
Is the thickness the same as the PCF topper?
Is a 55” circle an option??
I followed up on your circular table topper question. Tina says they CAN make a circle shaped topper. She said “size over 150cm,” but I think she probably meant that would be the maximum size. For reference, 150cm is just over 59”, so a 55” circle should be good to go. I will confirm and ask about a price for that size circle.

The problem would be getting the design changed to fit the circular shape. If you’re serious about getting that done, send me a PM and we can discuss it further.

Last edited:
I followed up on your circular table topper question. Tina says they CAN make a circle shaped topper. She said “size over 150cm,” but I think she probably meant that would be the maximum size. For reference, 150cm is just over 59”, so a 55” circle should be good to go. I will confirm and ask about a price for that size circle.

The problem would be getting the design changed to fit the circular shape. If you’re serious about getting that done, send me a PM and we can discuss it further.
Tommy mentioned in his topper thread that the problem with a round one is that the shipping box would be quite long, over 5 feet.

Tommy mentioned in his topper thread that the problem with a round one is that the shipping box would be quite long, over 5 feet.
If someone wants to pay what it takes to make it and ship it, it’s no skin off my back. I’ll do whatever.

If someone wants to pay what it takes to make it and ship it, it’s no skin off my back. I’ll do whatever.
Yeah, I get it…I was only bringing it up because it may not only increase shipping cost, but make it more cumbersome to arrive safely.

They also fit really nicely inside one of these:

View attachment 846766

Here's the amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08JV1DJ7X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

If you search around, there is also a cheaper one that (I think) is 36 inches long. But I really liked the features and quality of this one, and it was recommended by a few other members.

I have the 100 CM size, which is perfect for the wider rectangle mats that are the same dimensions as the PCF mats that @Tommy sells once or twice a year. The narrow oval MIGHT just squeeze into the 80 CM bag, but I have no experience with that size.
I didn’t get a case like that but found out a bag chair bag works great too. Like a folding camp chair bag.

Put me down for an oval and rectangle. I don't want to miss it and regret like I did for the entirety of the super Mario setup.

There has been so much interest in these table toppers that I will include some NUTS dealer buttons as giveaway prizes. Anyone who ultimately decides to buy at least one NUTS table topper will automatically be entered in the contest. At least one of each of these DBs will be given away in some kind of Hold'em competition. I just need to figure out how to run it with so many prizes.

The black and red DBs in the top row were the originals. 60mm ceramics.
The brown one in the middle left was next. 60mm ceramic.
The brown one in the middle right was made by JL Customs. 62mm acrylic.
The silver one at the bottom is the crown jewel. 60mm metal.

6DD1324B-1F88-4557-BF3E-CC259711969B.jpeg

Last edited:
I love this theme...a great idea and the art is fun as hell. Please put me down for 1 rectangular topper.

Based on pricing information I have received from my vendor, as well as shipping estimates (likely going with the slow boat - air freight is insane), it looks like these will almost certainly be under $90 each. I'm not looking to make money on these things. Maybe I'll tack on a few bucks to each topper just to help offset the design fees a bit. But even then, I can't see the price reaching $90 if rates and conditions stay the same. Even $80 shouldn't be reached. This is for CONUS final destinations, obviously.

Also, I don't think the circle topper will happen with this design. I will remove it from the interest chart.

Finally, I'm still not ready to take orders yet. Maybe another month+. Mostly, I wanted to give everyone an update so people know what's going on with pricing.

Last edited:
I will investigate further, but shipping these ULINE boxes to Canada looks like it's around $50 using UPS. USPS was more expensive, because I kept being forced to ship priority. Maybe the next time I'm at the post office, I can get a quote for first class shipping.

Shipping to Australia (@EpicAS ) was outrageous. Not worth it at all. I'm sure it would be more cost-effective to ship directly from the vendor.

I will investigate further, but shipping these ULINE boxes to Canada looks like it's around $50 using UPS. USPS was more expensive, because I kept being forced to ship priority. Maybe the next time I'm at the post office, I can get a quote for first class shipping.

Shipping to Australia (@EpicAS ) was outrageous. Not worth it at all. I'm sure it would be more cost-effective to ship directly from the vendor.
Thanks for the heads up! I do have a US address to try make things easier, but if shipping direct from the vendor is an option I’d be open to that also.

These are awesome but I am going to pass. If you ever do a round one count me in!
No worries. I'm not exactly sure how my design would work on a round platform, though. The PCF logo is perfect for a round topper. Mine, not so much.

Thanks for the heads up! I do have a US address to try make things easier, but if shipping direct from the vendor is an option I’d be open to that also.
I'll ask if that is an option and get back to you.

Thanks James! I am definitely in for rectangle! Time line is fine with me. Can’t wait to get my hands on one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom