GB Completed "THE NUTS" TABLE TOPPERS (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
OK - this might be an epic failure in terms of generating interest from others, but I am going to order some custom table toppers based off of the NUTS theme that I created. I envisioned this theme a couple of years ago, slowly tweaked it, and I give a ton of credit to all of my PCF friends who have contributed in a variety of ways to make my idea come alive. I now have a NUTS roulette mold tournament chip set, a NUTS ceramic cards mold chip set, and am working on even more. I made NUTS cut cards, and have far too many NUTS dealer buttons than any sane person needs. So I figure, let's just beat this horse (squirrel?) to death and make a custom table topper. Sure, why not?

There will be TWO oval options (designed to fit in a Barrington table - 73.75" x 31.5" or approx. 1873mm x 800mm) and TWO rectangle options (same dimensions as the PCF table toppers - 1800mm x 900mm or approx. 70.87" x 35.43"). They will be 5mm thick. These were designed by @timinater and I think he knocked the design out of the park. The latest price quote I have is $34 per oval topper and $30 per rectangle topper. That does NOT include shipping from China or re-shipping to your door. Shipping costs are all over the place right now - but it will probably add another $35 or so to each topper. I will ship in 36 x 6 x 6 Grainger boxes. At this time, my guess guess is that these toppers will be somewhere in the $90 to $95 range shipped to YOUR door (CONUS). For Canadian orders, it looks like it will add another ~$50.

I already have pre-orders for 5 ovals and 4 rectangles, which already blows me away. Here are some details about the toppers.
  • The betting line is text that has the slogan that I use on my NUTS cut cards and dealer buttons, "even a blind squirrel finds THE NUTS"
  • The area outside the center playing area has a diamond pattern with acorns inside
  • A pair of trademark "blind squirrels" are posing menacingly along the betting line
  • The OVAL v1 table topper has a "plain black" pattern in the center playing area
  • The OVAL v2 table topper has a "tree bark" pattern in the center playing area
  • The RECTANGLE v1 table topper has a "plain black" center playing area
  • The RECTANGLE v2 table topper has a "tree bark" pattern in the center playing area
  • The RECTANGLE table toppers have a small NUTS logo in each corner
OVAL v1 (PLAIN BLACK)
73.75" LONG x 31.5" WIDE (approx. 1873mm x 800mm)

1652362379864.png

OVAL v2 (TREE BARK)
73.75" LONG x 31.5" WIDE (approx. 1873mm x 800mm)

1642193280047.png

RECTANGLE v1 (PLAIN BLACK)
1800mm LONG x 900mm WIDE (approx. 70.87" x 35.43")

1642193292114.png

RECTANGLE v2 (TREE BARK)
1800mm LONG x 900mm WIDE (approx. 70.87" x 35.43")

1652362481071.png

EXTREME CLOSE-UP!!!
1642195170649.png

Last edited:
SO ... YOU WANNA GET NUTS?!?! LET'S GET NUTS!!!

Let's Get Nuts.gif

INTEREST CHART (NON-BINDING)

PCF memberRE-SHIP
73.7" x 31.5"
1873mm x 800mm
RECTANGLE
1800mm x 900mm
70.87" x 35.43"
TOTAL
HimewadN/A
1​
1​
suited67ND336
Ben8257MD11
TheOffaloCA11
John81276SC11
CptainCanuckTX11
chutracheeseVA11
TrillAKAK11
turboj623AZ112
BenjaminotaurWI11
Szczesnk???11
Littleluck55KY11
bigblindIN11
SteveZipNY112
OcharacatoCA22
TheBigTaterAR11
StaggerLeeCO112
JesterTXTX11
GreykinAZ112
JRald07VA11
AsmodeusCA11
louBdubAL11
FNP1973NY11
ParrotheddFL11
Eazy???11
i'm nobodyCANADA11
LinkyBabeCANADA11
grantc54CANADA11
ProfRussellCANADA11
RjchangoMEXICO11
EpicASAUSTRALIA11
Totals271542

Last edited:
Interested in either DOP. Love the acorn pattern! :love: Wish the bark was in the center of the rectangle version; leaning more toward oval for that reason.

Related Tangent: Do you allow others to order The Nuts cards mold chips (with an artists/usage fee as appropriate)? I know the Alibaba seller would probably just sell it, but I wouldn't buy w/o permission. (Not that I have any immediate plans to obtain more chips--don't laugh--just curious.)

Interested in either DOP. Love the acorn pattern. Wish the bark was in the center of the rectangle version. Leaning more toward oval for that reason.
Well, I suppose if there is enough interest, that could happen. The bark stripes were either very popular or unpopular for the select few who have seen previews of these designs. So I figured I would offer one of each.

Well, I suppose if there is enough interest, that could happen. The bark stripes were either very popular or unpopular for the select few who have seen previews of these designs. So I figured I would offer one of each.
Well those people who don't like the bark pattern are ... entitled to their opinion.

Last edited:
Related Tangent: Do you allow others to order The Nuts cards mold chips (with an artists/usage fee as appropriate)? I know the Alibaba seller would probably just sell it, but I wouldn't buy w/o permission. (Not that I have any immediate plans to obtain more chips--don't laugh--just curious.)
Alibaba wouldn't think twice about selling it. It's not out of the question, I suppose, but I wouldn't want it to get out of control. I would probably have to see what kind of interest is out there, and make a decision based on that.

Well those people who don't like the bark pattern are ... entitled to their opinion.
Well said. No, wait - too nice. Tell the truth!!!

James and Tim! You guys knocked this out of the park! Have loved your theme since the beginning. Good luck with your GB!

I'm in for 1, possibly both DOP. Not sure which if I end up with only 1.
Great job James and Tim!

Do you know if the oval topper would fit into a Barrington poker table? If so, I’m definitely in!

These are fantastic!!! That pattern is spot on, and the illustration is so fun!

Any chip is going to pop on that background too.

Really well done.

I’m sad I don’t have that style of table!!

Cool. Potential interest.
Couple questions:
Is the thickness the same as the PCF topper?
Is a 55” circle an option??

Cool. Potential interest.
Couple questions:
Is the thickness the same as the PCF topper?
Is a 55” circle an option??
These will be 5mm thick, which is the thickest I was quoted. I believe the PCF toppers are 6mm.

No, I don’t think the circle is an option. I didn’t ask, though. Probably because I don't have a circular table and it never crossed my mind.

Last edited:
View attachment 846739

Definitely interested, pending shipped price. Probably rectangular.
They also fit really nicely inside one of these:

Carry bag for PCF topper.jpg

Here's the amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08JV1DJ7X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

If you search around, there is also a cheaper one that (I think) is 36 inches long. But I really liked the features and quality of this one, and it was recommended by a few other members.

I have the 100 CM size, which is perfect for the wider rectangle mats that are the same dimensions as the PCF mats that @Tommy sells once or twice a year. The narrow oval MIGHT just squeeze into the 80 CM bag, but I have no experience with that size.

View attachment 846766

Here's the amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08JV1DJ7X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

If you search around, there is also a cheaper one that (I think) is 36 inches long. But I really liked the features and quality of this one, and it was recommended by a few other members.

I have the 100 CM size, which is perfect for the wider rectangle mats that are the same dimensions as the PCF mats that @Tommy sells once or twice a year. The narrow oval MIGHT just squeeze into the 80 CM bag, but I have no experience with that size.
I bought this one…the 100cm one for the PCF topper. It’s really well made.

View attachment 846766

Here's the amazon link:

It's in the cart now!

You know, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom