Interest THE NUTS table topper (7 Viewers)

Littleluck55

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5B4F9452-B393-40A4-AAF4-0498D9D79CC9.gif

I’m in for an oval NUTS

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say, I'm amazed at how much interest there has been in less than 24 hours. It looks like this will definitely be happening.

As I mentioned to one PCF member, this is just an interest thread. There is still a little work to do (on my end) to get this across the finish line. Getting a locked-in shipped price is the main item on my list. Then I will begin asking people if their "interest" will turn into an "order."

I'm also ordering chips from the same vendor, and everything is going to be ordered at the same time.

So, I hope no one is in a rush to get these NUTS table toppers, because it's going to be a bit until this order is placed.

People are free to continue expressing their interest for these toppers, and I will mark you down so I have everything ready to go.

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool. Potential interest.
Couple questions:
Is the thickness the same as the PCF topper?
Is a 55” circle an option??
I followed up on your circular table topper question. Tina says they CAN make a circle shaped topper. She said “size over 150cm,” but I think she probably meant that would be the maximum size. For reference, 150cm is just over 59”, so a 55” circle should be good to go. I will confirm and ask about a price for that size circle.

The problem would be getting the design changed to fit the circular shape. If you’re serious about getting that done, send me a PM and we can discuss it further.

Last edited:

Colquhoun

Flush
Reaction score
I followed up on your circular table topper question. Tina says they CAN make a circle shaped topper. She said “size over 150cm,” but I think she probably meant that would be the maximum size. For reference, 150cm is just over 59”, so a 55” circle should be good to go. I will confirm and ask about a price for that size circle.

The problem would be getting the design changed to fit the circular shape. If you’re serious about getting that done, send me a PM and we can discuss it further.
Tommy mentioned in his topper thread that the problem with a round one is that the shipping box would be quite long, over 5 feet.

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tommy mentioned in his topper thread that the problem with a round one is that the shipping box would be quite long, over 5 feet.
If someone wants to pay what it takes to make it and ship it, it’s no skin off my back. I’ll do whatever.

Top Bottom