The Nuts Poker Room (3 Viewers)

Blind Nuts CPC.png

Nice work! Am I the only person who originally came here to see exactly how out of context stuff would be present? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@Himewad, if you’re ever in need of players to fill your table, let me know. I’m only an hour or so away. :tup:

These are dope. Haha can you add in a cane (white with red tip) for the squirrel when you lose the text. It will go with the glasses to show he’s blind.

it’s kind of crazy how designs can change. I started with this as an idea for a custom label on the CC Royals chips about 10 months ago.

DE87D4DD-6458-4608-BD46-8A259E247477.jpeg

Then I moved on to this eventually after deciding I needed to make something fit an inlay area better.

148921DD-B3E6-4491-A6F2-F85EC59D6443.jpeg

Then Quicksilver-75 got ahold of it, and ran with it. And it’s amazing.

1597287736185.jpeg

I went a different direction for the labels on my CC Royals, so these will be 39mm ceramics on the cards mold group buy.

What type of labels did you get, are those the nice textured labels that are used on the Royals? And did you print them on a color laser printer?

In addition to the ceramics, I'm thinking about using the same NUTS theme for a double-sided roulette mold set.

The Nuts prototypes - side A.jpg

The Nuts prototypes - side B.jpg

Need to make a couple revisions to the squirrel side: make the double-lined acorn a little more acorn shaped (plus put a stem on the top), and experiment with denomination fonts. But I like this one a lot.

Last edited:
Will probably lose the slogan (lettering is just too small, plus will let me make everything else larger), but slapped the design on a prototype chip design with an acorn image and a squirrel image in the blank spaces.

View attachment 470765View attachment 470766
You could put "Even A Blind Squirrel" arcing the top and "Can Find The Nuts" arcing the bottom. Or put the slogan on the rolling edge of a ceramic. I dig the acorn "mold". Bravo, my good man!

I like the idea, but I think the text would just be too small to be legible on a ceramic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom