SOLD THE NUTS - 39mm ceramic hybrid sample sets - squirrel claw (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
ELEVEN CHIP SAMPLE SET ON THE TINA 39mm CERAMIC HYBRID MOLD FOR $15 SHIPPED CONUS (CANADA and INTL will be extra).

I have 20 x 11-chip NUTS “squirrel claw” sample sets available. Yes, squirrel claw. Just ignore the 4th claw in this picture. It’s an illusion.

1667225453534.png

And yes, if these all sell I will make a few bucks per set, but I've given away a bunch of sample sets, so it all evens out in the end. Two people have already requested samples, and they are first on the list if they want a set.

If there are more people interested in a set than I have available by noon tomorrow, I will draw people’s names using a randomizer to determine the “winners.”

1667235056209.png

1667235063431.png

1667235073237.png

1. @Beakertwang
2. @Pinkdan
3. @Pinkdan
4. @mrplacey
5. @grantc54
6. @turboj623
7. @Benjaminotaur
8. @GrindstonePoker
9. @mpjulie
10. @Soup
11. @arch3r
12. @PapaBear
13. @SmockKnives
14. @ChipperMarten
15. @72o
16. @Stackme
17. @iballman
18. @JesterTX
19. @Ocharacato
20. @Ocharacato
21. @SeanGecko (because I'm a nice guy and did have an extra sample set)

Last edited:
Not to derail, but can someone explain what a “hybrid is”? Half ceramic half plastic (not sure if that is chemically possible)?

"Hybrids" are a ceramic chip with a center recess for a label, rather than full-face printing like traditional ceramics.

Exactly. Here is a side-by-side comparison. 39mm ceramic hybrid (with an actual sticker label) on the left, 43mm cards mold ceramic on the right.

1667219553977.png

Are these hybrids a new offering by Tina or have they been around for a bit?

I don't think they are new, but for some reason they haven't been utilized in our group buys. I think it was @Eloe2000 who first pointed them out a couple of years ago when the cards mold chips were first hitting PCF. But for some reason they never gained traction. I think people liked the idea of a ceramic chip with a design in the mold - any design. But for me personally, the print quality difference on the hybrid sticker makes a bigger impact on the look of the chip than the cards mold.

Looks like we hit 20 (plus one extra) just before the 12 noon deadline. I'll reach out to everyone soon to get these in the mail either tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

Reactions: 72o
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom