The Most Epic Dealer Button Sale Preview Thread - This is a preview of what's to come (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi PCF,

I am going to be doing a Massive Dealer Button sale in the coming weeks. I am approximating probably somewhere between 100-120 buttons for sale. You will not be able to dib anything here as this is just a preview of the buttons that may be in the sale. When they Go on Sale they will go on sale. People can put in when I post a sales thread in the classifieds and it is active. I will post a day before the sale is going to go active on this thread alerting people to be ready. Some Dealer Buttons below I only have one of or one set of. Other Dealer Buttons I have multiple duplicates of. The buttons I believe will be $8 a piece + shipping and the MOQ will be 2 buttons.. All the Dealer Buttons below, except for the Small Arms Dealer Buttons designed by @Himewad , I had designed and own the design to. I have seven more different Dealer Buttons being made at the moment and it may take a few weeks and when they come in I will post the sale thread soon after. Some other duplicate dealer buttons I have may get added. Some of you have asked me about some of these dealer buttons and your chance to get them will come up soon.

In 2020 I tried to put a sale thread up where I placed the items for sale and people could post interest and the sale thread would be active the next day at 6PM EST to give everyone a fair shot at my items. Someone decided they didn't like that idea and reported me to the Admins of trying to do a un-kosher sale. So I had to take my sale thread down and create a new one thread and let the wolves have at it on the spot. I didn't think of a presale preview thread like I did just now.

Pleas see the buttons below. They are all 60MM

SWDB.jpg
MF.png

FallButton.jpg
FallButtonEdges.jpg

KK.png
DKBUTTONSBRPROPOKER.jpg
MadeButtons.jpg

MilitaryDBEdges.jpg
DBS.jpeg

FezzikButton.jpg

ACE-Green.jpg
ACE-Blue.jpg
ACE-Orange.jpg

SmallArmsBlue.jpg
SmallArmsGreen.jpg

SuperHeroDBs.jpeg

SuperHeroEdges.jpeg

Last edited:

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
I still remember when you just wanted me to buy some small koi dealer buttons for you while I was living in France. I had no idea what you would go on to accumulate!

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still remember when you just wanted me to buy some small koi dealer buttons for you while I was living in France. I had no idea what you would go on to accumulate!
Yes my collection was relatively small back then. Then I got involved with some degenerates and became a full blown addict. Thanks for getting me those buttons.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Yes my collection was relatively small back then. Then I got involved with some degenerates and became a full blown addict. Thanks for getting me those buttons.
You've created some amazing buttons. Luckily I have a few of them (and have a tie in to a fellow button degenerate that supplies me with some as well!)

Good luck with the sale!

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Umm... interested. Don't suppose I could get a Carolina Panthers dealer button?
Never made one of those. Maybe down the line we can make more sports team themed buttons if we get enough interest in a team.

EmptyPocs

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i cant read all that
do you have any more pics?

Easylife

Straight
Reaction score
Any news on this? Few I really want and don't want to miss it

Top Bottom