The mail man thread (1 Viewer)

loul13

Straight
Reaction score
The postman thread

Just a new thread to get the peasure to exchange about our pleasure to open an envelop or a parcell somedays

I go first :

After 7 weeks waiting and checking daily my mail box they are there and tehy are great , they have cross the Atlantic to find a new house :

lol-161b.gif
lol-161b.gif
lol-161b.gif

Who's next ???

Last edited:
Sometimes when I see the mail truck driving around the neighborhood on the day my app says 'out for delivery', I tend to move around with squinted eyes like a sniper working on his prey...if the truck slips down a road in the distance that is not mine, I mumble to myself usually 'not this time kiddo, not this time... soon'.

I then go back to waiting in the long grass for a re-appearance of the ever so elusive box of steel on wheels

How about the sweat when you know your package is out for delivery, and if you live on a quiet street, ANY and I mean ANY loud truck or car that drives by, you peek through the blinds. Only to find out its an oil delivery, or work truck.

Its like squeezing A of diamonds, then squeezing your second card peeling a 4 of clubs. SUCH A TEASE

@MeridianFC those are fantastic. looking forward to a big new photo shoot for that set.

Nice chips méridian thanks for sharing...

looks like I'm not more crazy than the others PCF guys :)

One day I was working from home, and this massive heavy box shows up for delivery during a conference call. (Yay mute button!)
I knew dear hubby Gear was expecting some chypes, so I thought I would be a helpful Wifey and unpack the box for him...

It was his massive score of Palais des Congres...
They were in mixed up barrels tightly wrapped in paper...
So I spent the better part of an hour unpacking, stacking and organizing the chipes...having NO idea that this is one of the ones he would have likely wanted to do himself...

After reading all of your posts, I realize how lucky I am to have kept all my limbs when I called him to tell him the news, and sent a pic of the stacks of chips.
I am sure I burned a lot of my brownie points taking chip shipments while I was on business trips to the states...

one day i was working from home, and this massive heavy box shows up for delivery during a conference call. (yay mute button!)
i knew dear hubby gear was expecting some chypes, so i thought i would be a helpful wifey and unpack the box for him...

It was his massive score of palais des congres...
So i spent the better part of an hour unpacking, stacking and organizing the chipes...having no idea that this is one of the ones he would have likely wanted to do himself...

After reading all of your posts, i realize how lucky i am to have kept all my limbs when i called him to tell him the news, and sent a pic of the stacks of chips.
I am sure i burned a lot of my brownie points taking chip shipments while i was on business trips to the states...

how dare you?!?!?

It was his massive score of Palais des Congres...
So I spent the better part of an hour unpacking, stacking and organizing the chipes...having NO idea that this is one of the ones he would have likely wanted to do himself...

We'll all pretend that you never said that and it never happened mmmmkay? haha

6C108106-0C45-452A-9458-0B7C48A718F5_zps0ocuj7i6.jpg

JK! Just a sample set. Now who wants to help me figure out which color is which!??!?!?!??!?

Nice pics !!!

The mail man brings the hungry frogs in the froggies country ;)

Une grenouille affamé se devait de terminer en France
biggrin.png

What a pickup. Bought just before they got voted on for the HOF [emoji1]

Rare opportunity for a set like this

TY Mr Tree , I vote for them yesterday it as a great pleasure to see them in the HOF.
PS I love our hitching post set : awesome !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom