The longest pokernight you’ve ever had, how many hours did you play in a single game?? (1 Viewer)

Imagine having a poker game on a submarine.

NOW.....imagine trying to hide it.
Interesting. Well, it's his boat.

I can imagine playing....and then the CO walking up and asking which dumb ass is losing the most money. And then adding that the biggest loser would be last to go on liberty when we pull in...LOL. That's just how cool he was :)

I’ve never personally made it past like 6hrs maybe 8 if the game is obscenely good and I’m running like god. But I have friends who will semi-regularly start at 8pm and play until the sun comes up in the morning. They are insane and have done this in work days where they’ll just cashout and go to work or class.

I played 24 hours straight in a 2/4 limit game at the Flamingo circa 2006. A guy got arrested at the table at about 4:00 am when I check raised him on a turn and he tried to claim he didn’t raise. It wasn’t so much the angle shoot that got him arrested as it was the shoving of the security guard who came over to inquire about the disturbance. In fairness I’ve wanted to create havoc over $8 mistakes too.

That was also the night I learned my limits for redbull intake. And The night my wife learned the kind of degen she married.

I played 24 hours straight in a 2/4 limit game at the Flamingo circa 2006. A guy got arrested at the table at about 4:00 am when I check raised him on a turn and he tried to claim he didn’t raise. It wasn’t so much the angle shoot that got him arrested as it was the shoving of the security guard who came over to inquire about the disturbance. In fairness I’ve wanted to create havoc over $8 mistakes too.

That was also the night I learned my limits for redbull intake. And The night my wife learned the kind of degen she married.

The flamingo 2/4 had to be the most intense 2/4 game on the strip. Lots of people who would never play poker get in there because of how accessible it is - just steps to the main strip.

I used to play that game drunk with friends just because of how irate the regs would get about having every hand 3bet and 4bet.

The flamingo 2/4 had to be the most intense 2/4 game on the strip. Lots of people who would never play poker get in there because of how accessible it is - just steps to the main strip.

I used to play that game drunk with friends just because of how irate the regs would get about having every hand 3bet and 4bet.
That is so true. Upsetting nitty regs was so much fun. Esp the ones that were literally only playing for cracked aces promotion and wanted to get to the river as cheaply as possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom