The Kansas City Straddle – July 14-17, 2022 (1 Viewer)

Chawks45

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been told by Mrs. S that I want to get a room ... so I'm planning to do that.

With @Schmendr1ck taking a room as a confirmed "in," all on-site rooms I blocked off for the KC Straddle meet-up are officially accounted for.

But! There are plenty of options in close proximity to the meet-up site, such as a Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites, TownPlace Suites, Springhill Suites, Comfort Inn, H2 Home and Best Western, among many others, for overflow.

Schmendr1ck

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have transfered the 32 dollars into savings.
do-we-need-to-inform-him-should-i.gif

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Brad1316 and @Mrrhjr maybe some better competition at this one so you guys don't get stuck at the kiddie table with us noobs again!

@toynoob , @Louisiana hold em , @doughboy63 , @wolfpack , @tabletalker7 and @buffalojim ROAD TRIP FOR THE Columbus Meet up crew!!

I would have included you @semicolin ... but with 3 kiddos at home I figure not very likely you can sneak away for a multi day meet up! But just FYI still part of the crew buddy!

@Jeff and @Ronoh just wanted to make sure you guys were aware this one is goin down!

This will be here before we know it folks!!

Chawks45

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With @Schmendr1ck taking a room as a confirmed "in," all on-site rooms I blocked off for the KC Straddle meet-up are officially accounted for.
Update for on-site rooms: @Justin Olson made separate lodging arrangements, so the room he previously claimed is now available.

Eight of the nine rooms are spoken for.

Chawks45

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be riding with @jja412 . Drive should only be about 3.5 hours from us, depending on how many times we have to stop at QT :p (Inside joke)
I hope I can make it cuz I need to meet all you St. Louis and KC peeps. I drive through and stay in both cities a couple times a year going between Texas and Iowa. In fact, I am writing this right now from the St. Louis area. Staying at my nephew's place. Next time through I need to find a game!

EnjoyLife

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I hope I can make it cuz I need to meet all you St. Louis and KC peeps. I drive through and stay in both cities a couple times a year going between Texas and Iowa. In fact, I am writing this right now from the St. Louis area. Staying at my nephew's place. Next time through I need to find a game!

We usually have weekly games. You just missed it on Thursday!

Chawks45

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glorious home game today at my place, featuring seven local Kansas City PCFers and two non-chippers.

This was the first time I hosted all of them together at the same time, so we decided to hold a KC Straddle ahead of the real KC Straddle next summer.

Before the game, some chipping discussions in my living room:

IMG_8189.jpg

IMG_8190.jpg

@Chester Copperpot made some great chili for the game:

6554285521.jpg

We played .25/.50 with my Aurora Star set.

IMG_8192.jpg

And this is the KC group:

IMG_8200.jpg

Left to right: @Grandmasturkey, @MIZ, @Chester Copperpot, me, @Pawn38, @sugarcane and @tdccarpenter.

Great time with great people!

Lil Tuna

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glorious home game today at my place, featuring seven local Kansas City PCFers and two non-chippers.

This was the first time I hosted all of them together at the same time, so we decided to hold a KC Straddle ahead of the real KC Straddle next summer.

Before the game, some chipping discussions in my living room:

View attachment 792413

View attachment 792414

@Chester Copperpot made some great chili for the game:

View attachment 792422

We played .25/.50 with my Aurora Star set.

View attachment 792415

And this is the KC group:

View attachment 792418

Left to right: @Grandmasturkey, @MIZ, @Chester Copperpot, me, @Pawn38, @sugarcane and @tdccarpenter.

Great time with great people!
O man that chili! Looks like a great time!

Top Bottom