The Kansas City Straddle – July 14-17, 2022 (3 Viewers)

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Your list must not be fully updated...

1630080054876.png

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two weeks my friend. Two weeks and we shall see...
Iowa State won’t even have a conference soon. And yeah, they could definitely win in a couple of weeks. Ferentz never gets the Iowa players as pumped for that game as the ISU coaches do. It’s his biggest fault.

moose

Full House
Reaction score
So I got excited when I checked the 2022 schedule and saw the Jays were playing KC Jul 14-17, but then I realized the fickle finger of fate have them playing in Toronto. :(

Chawks45

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I got excited when I checked the 2022 schedule and saw the Jays were playing KC Jul 14-17, but then I realized the fickle finger of fate have them playing in Toronto. :(
Damn.

That said, it should mean Sporting KC is playing at home with the Royals playing elsewhere. You can always catch a pro soccer match? The soccer stadium is electric during the matches.

Reaction score
Children’s Mercy Park is one of the best venues to watch soccer in the country. It’s a fantastic stadium and there isn’t a bad seat in the house.

Kingpin804

Waiting List
Reaction score
You son of a bitch.. I'm in.. terested.

In the northland.

Don't talk kc bbq and not mention Joe's.

Also, Columbus Park ramen, if they survive covid. You're welcome.

Kingpin804

Waiting List
Reaction score
If nothing else, sign me up as a dealer. Sold my faux Clays here, would love to help promote a pcf event in the home of the greatest qb on the planet.

Chawks45

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You son of a bitch.. I'm in.. terested.

In the northland.

Don't talk kc bbq and not mention Joe's.

Also, Columbus Park ramen, if they survive covid. You're welcome.
Done. @Pawn38 and @MIZ are also in the Northland.

And you're right: We seriously erred by leaving out Joe's Kansas City!

Schmendr1ck

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm officially putting this on the PTO calendar at work, so promote me from "interested" to "IN!"

Mrs S might make a guest appearance as well. She doesn't play poker, but she loves KCMO. If we can make kid arrangements for the weekend, she would happily fly up with me, tool around town, and not see me again until the flight home.

Chawks45

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm officially putting this on the PTO calendar at work, so promote me from "interested" to "IN!"

Mrs S might make a guest appearance as well. She doesn't play poker, but she loves KCMO. If we can make kid arrangements for the weekend, she would happily fly up with me, tool around town, and not see me again until the flight home.

Done!

List.gif

Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun amusement park isn't too far from the meet-up site. Perfect for family-oriented summer events if your kids make the trip, too.

Top Bottom