The Kansas City Straddle – July 14-17, 2022 (1 Viewer)

Lil Tuna

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outside of the last night when you all overtook Arrowhead Stadium as the loudest venue in the world and forced the table next to you to move to the other room, my fondest memory was the night before when you introduced me to that game.

"Seven!!! ... You owe a dollar."

I think I owed on like 10 straight rolls.
That table move has got to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen at a meet up. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I’m still breaking out in random laughter about it almost two weeks later.

Chawks45

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Chawks45
How many days until the Straddle II?
Unofficially, it's 352 days since you know I already locked down the venue for July 2023 and you're mentally prepared for the text messages/phone calls leading up to it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Officially, look for the announcement on Kansas City Straddle II in mid-September.

We are doing this again, even if I have to lock down a separate sound proof room for the horse racing game.

Schmendr1ck

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are doing this again, even if I have to lock down a separate sound proof room for the horse racing game.
The horse game is going to be incredibly boring next year.

ClearSonic_ISOPAC_I_DARK_GRAY_IsoPac_I_Voice_Over_Translation_Booth_653334.jpg

Ben8257

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys should see @wonderpuddle custom racing Horses... but not sure if they are complete yet... or if I just ruined a huge reveal... but they are cool as hell.

The only time I have played the Horse racing game was with @AfterTheFact for shots, @FordPickup92 wasn't drinking fireball at the time so I had to take BOTH of ours. I got f$$ked up that night, he and his wife taught us all kinds of fun cards games and all for shots (again Brie wasn't drinking... but was playing)

Horse game is a ton of fun... but listening to Rufus complain about the tables volume was even better. Y'all would have died if you heard him complain for an hour before we moved the table.

Could easily play Foldem with that ambient noise, but concentrating on mixed games with $200 plus pots was a bit difficult even for me. But then again I was also in the Gummies! Lol

Lil Tuna

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys should see @wonderpuddle custom racing Horses... but not sure if they are complete yet... or if I just ruined a huge reveal... but they are cool as hell.

The only time I have played the Horse racing game was with @AfterTheFact for shots, @FordPickup92 wasn't drinking fireball at the time so I had to take BOTH of ours. I got f$$ked up that night, he and his wife taught us all kinds of fun cards games and all for shots (again Brie wasn't drinking... but was playing)

Horse game is a ton of fun... but listening to Rufus complain about the tables volume was even better. Y'all would have died if you heard him complain for an hour before we moved the table.

Could easily play Foldem with that ambient noise, but concentrating on mixed games with $200 plus pots was a bit difficult even for me. But then again I was also in the Gummies! Lol
I think the only thing as funny as that table move was the sound of MatBs Bronx Cheer amplifying through the room in brief moment of calm at SQM a few years ago. :rolleyes:
The best part was Fran ( Mrs. Moose) who was sitting right next to me and I had literally just met for the first time, she looks me straight in the eyes and asks me “was that a fart?” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I almost fell out of my chair laughing and feeling a little embarrassed all at once. I still get a good chuckle out of that one. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom