The Kansas City Straddle – July 14-17, 2022

Schmendr1ck

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I :love: KC! I haven't been there for several years, but for a while I used to spend several weeks there each summer for work. It's a great city that seems to slip under the radar for a lot of folks.

Anyway, please put me on the interested list. As with others, it's a bit far out for me to make a concrete commitment, but I'm very interested in donating my tournament buyin to @k9dr and winning it back in the cash games.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
You're not getting any younger - Lock it in!!!

Impossible.......The earliest I could commit is MAR. The wife does her vacation schedule for the year in FEB. Were discussing doing something together in the summer vs our normal fall trip.

suited67

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I :love: KC! I haven't been there for several years, but for a while I used to spend several weeks there each summer for work. It's a great city that seems to slip under the radar for a lot of folks.

Anyway, please put me on the interested list. As with others, it's a bit far out for me to make a concrete commitment, but I'm very interested in donating my tournament buyin to @k9dr and winning it back in the cash games.
Me too

I'd like my cracked Aces back! Lol :)

Chawks45

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely interested in attending

please put me on the interested list.

I'm interested.

Interested. Never been to Kansas City or MO actually.

Done. Marking you four down on the "interested" list.

List.gif

In!

I'll check with @Justin Olson to see about carpooling.

In for a room too if possible

Welcome aboard, Jeff, and room noted! I'll shoot you a PM with the details.

Chawks45

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up as we continue to march forward: While we're still a ways out, six of the nine blocked rooms are already accounted for with confirmed "in" attendees.

That leaves three rooms remaining among the "interested" group -- @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257, @abby99, and @pokerplayingpisces -- who also requested to be marked down for a room. #math

Never fear, though. As noted in the original post, there are numerous choices for accommodations in close proximity to the meet-up site.

Top Bottom