The Kansas City Straddle – July 14-17, 2022 (2 Viewers)

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TV voice: "But, first, a word from our sponsor."

View attachment 939492

"@desjgn is the official playing card of the Kansas City Straddle."

Just a short 17 days and counting...
Do all tables have dedicated dealers, or are we rotating shuffling? I've only played with these cards once before, but I did not enjoy shuffling them. Probably more due to my poor skills than the quality of the cards.

chipinla

Full House
Reaction score
Do all tables have dedicated dealers, or are we rotating shuffling? I've only played with these cards once before, but I did not enjoy shuffling them. Probably more due to my poor skills than the quality of the cards.
Didn’t you hear? You’re the dedicated dealer… awkward

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t you hear? You’re the dedicated dealer… awkward
Yeah, sorry guys. My truck broke down. Dog died. Mom just got out of prison. Train wreck on the only road out of my neighborhood. Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it this year... :D

toothpic

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I played with desjgn cards for the first time this past weekend. I'm a believer now! They are more stiff than other cards like Copaq and Divinci but they played very well. Even my novice poker group could notice the better quality in the cards and that's saying a lot.

Joe Harris

Straight
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"@desjgn is the official playing card of the Kansas City Straddle."
I'm gonna bring some Faded Spade and Modiano so next year it's a criminal offense to bring cards when the venue already serves cards

:ninja::cool

BEANO52

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I could bring my Fluffle Tek ST000

c031a443-0962-4622-8814-243b50d0e327.b31c254c2bac6ddf009438c1c512c57f.jpeg

Chawks45

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is short notice, but two spots just became available for next week's event.

I would go off the wait list to fill them under normal conditions, but @abby99, @Natskule , @Silver_Fiend, @Whiskey_Sam and @ScottyNKC haven't logged on in a while.

So, if anyone wanted to attend and can make it to Kansas City with a week to plan a trip, please feel free to let me know.

Worst-case scenario, I can fill the spots with a couple of my home game regs.

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
This is short notice, but two spots just became available for next week's event.

I would go off the wait list to fill them under normal conditions, but @abby99, @Natskule , @Silver_Fiend, @Whiskey_Sam and @ScottyNKC haven't logged on in a while.

So, if anyone wanted to attend and can make it to Kansas City with a week to plan a trip, please feel free to let me know.

@Darson you're up buddy, get on it!!

Ben8257

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

@postmanpete is my vote!

Top Bottom