The IRON BANK mock ups (1 Viewer)

Oh, man, oh, man, oh man...

What are the estimated prices on these spot patterns? I may need to put away money for a LOT of samples... like, enough for a cash set...

Oh man - these are sweet. I've mocked up a mandarin red w/ yellow & dg yellow spots in so many sets. I really like that combo for some reason :)

Maybe we can make some mock-ups while you wait...

I think I'm pretty set with these (minus the purple chip) but I'm always open to hear more ideas :)

image.jpg

When the inlay designs are ready, we can make 3-d mockups of the chips while you wait for the real deal to be ordered from come in from CPC.

Perhaps they can be printed on some sort of ceramic-like material?

So I finally ordered a peacock chip from David. I really like it and want to use it but it may be to colourful. Also I wanted to tone done the 25¢ slightly so have used 318 spots.

Also I keep going back to the Man Red yellow/maroon combo. Pretty much love it which should make @jbutler happy but upset @Ben :) btw Ben I'm thinking it's more crimson than maroon which still fits the theme.

Also. Hurry up J5 :)

image.jpg

Those are sick!

Out of all my chips so far, the Iran Bank set is my wife's favorite (y) :thumbsup: The FDL mold is really growing on me. They're even better in person than they are in pics IMO. My next CPC set will probably be on the FDL

Those are sick!

Out of all my chips so far, the Iran Bank set is my wife's favorite (y) :thumbsup: The FDL mold is really growing on me. They're even better in person than they are in pics IMO. My next CPC set will probably be on the FDL

Apparently I like the FDL mold since I have two custom sets on it lol

Couple of minor changes to make but here it is so far.

25¢ will change to 314 spot. I like the 2v12 spot but feel it's too much for the frac.

View attachment 49719 View attachment 49720
The spots will be perfect with the 314 frac. Have you looked at a background color other than white? I'd be curious how they look on a light gray, tan or even a parchment texture like the blades inlays.

The spots will be perfect with the 314 frac. Have you looked at a background color other than white? I'd be curious how they look on a light gray, tan or even a parchment texture like the blades inlays.

Yeah. I had J5 try black, color matched and light grays etc. none really appealed to me as much as the white does.

Love the Mormont chip!

These look awesome. I like the quarter as is.

Thanks

I like the frac as is. But I don't love it. I much prefer the 314. For the moment anyways :) I think it's bee the hardest chip for me to nail down.

How much does clay cost per chip? I might have to get a 500 chip set...

Stunning.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom