The Icarus | Ceramic Cali faux TRK mixed set (1 Viewer)

Machine

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I've been working on this set for a while, I received the last bit of chips today.

.25 Kings Crown - I love the old school TRK Kings chips, I wanted a more bold crown, thanks to @timinater
$1 Nevada Club - I wanted to do something a little different, I thought the dark blue would smooth out the chip, thanks to Kristil (BRPro)
Non Denom Icarus - I like a full image, I commissioned the art, thanks to Kristil for putting it together, I really like the short edge marks I hope Icarus can be a reminder of his hubris at the table :sneaky: and serve as a reminder of what happens when we fly to close to the sun.
Koponu - This is a fantasy label designed by @Nex, and Kristil re-created it, this is a v2 for this chip, v1 had a dirty stack issue; Its Russian for Kings of the ashes.
Mapes 100 - White Mapes chip, thanks again to timinater

Oversize Taj - This has been one of my fav chips since the movie came out, one of the challenges with ceramics is CMYK is colors, green is really hard to get right on ceramics imo, Kristil nailed it with the color, teal wasn't even on my radar, as soon as I seen the samples I knew instantly that was just what I wanted.

20220131_175353-01.jpeg

20220131_175859-01.jpeg

20220131_174103-01.jpeg

20220131_173818-01.jpeg
20220131_173951-01.jpeg

20220131_174348-01.jpeg

20220131_180959-01.jpeg
20220131_181134-01.jpeg

Sorry John, I don't recall :cool

20220131_181425-01.jpeg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Like a glove, I hear little robot noises (in my head) when I set them in the rack, zzzzooooortk, they don't have that rack giggly noise either, it's very sold, great feel.

The color is so good, Dayglo light blue! The silver is really nice, I was concerned might be lighter, so happy it isn't

Technically the quote is “Sorry John, I don’t remember.”

Great looking chips though!
As a dealer, we get asked "did I get you?" meaning did I tip, most of the time there is a short jokingly discussion about if you have to ask you should just tip again.

To say, I don't remember is often going to be a lie, but 'I don't recall' isn't a lie :cool

You're right of course, but it should have been I don't recall. :LOL: :laugh:

As a dealer, we get asked "did I get you?" meaning did I tip, most of the time there is a short jokingly discussion about if you have to ask you should just tip again.

To say, I don't remember is often going to be a lie, but 'I don't recall' isn't a lie :cool

You're right of course, but it should have been I don't recall. :LOL: :laugh:

Recollect would have been a much classier word to use ha

The color is so good, Dayglo light blue! The silver is really nice, I was concerned might be lighter, so happy it isn't
Yup, I was a little concerned about the silver as well b/c I know you wanted charcoal. But honestly, it went so well with the dayglo peacock (see what I did there?) that I thought it would be OK. Now that I see the chips in it, the contrast between their darker charcoal and the silver is fantastic!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom