The Griswolds...err, PCF Goes to Vegas 2019

RainmanTrail

Full House
Reaction score
I will be there June 1st through the 7th to play in the WSOP HORSE event and a few other mixed game tourneys going on that week. Will also be there the 20th & 21st for a quick convention trip. I'll be down to meet up for some mixed games and beer as well, as long as I'm not still in a tournament.

crussader

Flush
Reaction score
I will be there June 18-25.

Staying at the trashy castle, but living in the Flamingo poker room. Will probably find some time to rail some of the WSOP events.

nitzilla

Flush
Reaction score
Wasn't planning on the convention, but might have to find time for it since PCF is in town.
It's worth a trip for part of a day (Saturday is free I believe) if you've never been. I'll be there Thursday for sure, maybe Friday and not Saturday as that's the last day to enter the Monster Stack event....

crussader

Flush
Reaction score
Can someone give me an idea of roughly how many vendors I can expect to find at the convention? Are we talking a couple of dozen, a couple of hundred, or somewhere in between?

Reaction score
Just booked flights! I’m officially in for the CCA! Arriving mid morning on the 20th, and leaving late on the 22nd. Looking at probably playing a deepstack on Friday.
I will probably be renting a car again, so can help with transportation. The wife isn’t coming with, so I would be interested in a room chop, if someone still has a bed available, shoot me a PM.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

-Andy

slisk250

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Who is in town sunday night June 23? Weird travel changes and I'll probably go for one night if there are some folks still around.

nitzilla

Flush
Reaction score
I’ll be there through Wednesday the 26th, but I’m hoping to still be in the WSOP Monster Stack that night :)

liftapint

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Not me. I thought I was coming down to see a basketball game, and could just stick around for the few days between the game and the convention. Turns out, too many days in between.

Top Bottom