The Great Divide World Circus Championships - August 5-8, 2020 - Colorado

slisk250

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is more of a save the date post as details are TBD. Wednesday and Thursday will be at AK Studios with the weekend up at the cabin. We thank @justsomedude for adding another warmup night.

Wednesday - AK Studios - Curtis Park area near downtown - schedule of events TBD by Andrew
Thursday - AK Studios - schedule of events TBD by Andrew
Friday - Exit Only Lounge - Aspen Park - World Circus Championships Three Ring Circus chipes (satellites for main event bonus chips
Saturday - EOL - World Circus Championships - Rosie's Million - new Rosie's hi denom tourney set

Returning Aspen Park champions Mike Robl (local) Scott, Billy and MatB as well as past participants first dibs.

Food - It is exceedingly likely that a whole hog BBQ will be catered for friday-saturday

wcc chips.JPG

divide chip 2020.png

Tentative initial invite list
@toad94
@Psypher1000
@detroitdad
@MatB
@ChaosRock
@abby99
@Gear
@T_Chan
@inca911
@liftapint
@nitzilla
@Lars
@Jambine
@justsomedude
@Kyle
@pokerplayingpisces
@k9dr
@David O
@DrStrange
@ekricket and the Mrs. - can't remember her PCF handle
@LabMonkey
@ruskba
@Poker Zombie
@Mrs Poker Zombie

If I missed a past participant here, please forgive me and send a PM.

Additional spots may be available depending.

There will be more new chips, probably the worst kept secret at any of my events. You can say goodbye to the cute little shed and the 4000 lb. boulder in the lower right. Boulder has been blasted, will replace shed with 20X20 garage/poker facility pending permits.
cabin.jpg

Last edited:

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Depends on the goodies I suppose. I'd rather not as it becomes a bit more of a hassle at the border, plus it significantly reduces my fuel efficiency driving the giant wind-sail of a trailer behind me but it can be arranged.

markleteenie

Flush
Reaction score
Depends on the goodies I suppose. I'd rather not as it becomes a bit more of a hassle at the border, plus it significantly reduces my fuel efficiency driving the giant wind-sail of a trailer behind me but it can be arranged.
Does this mean I need to find an excuse to custom order something?!?!

Poker Zombie

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Inca beat you to the punch. Committing to Minnemania uses my vacation time for 2020. If S@P does not run in 2020 though, we could be back in.

Top Bottom